Post a picture of yourself

That's fucking awesome! A bunch of my friends had kids that drew all sorts of gnarly drawings for me, I still have all of them. Some on the wall and some on the fridge. Some are over 10 years old. I love these kind of gifts, your friend is cool!
It was completely unexpected, but I was fangirling like crazy and made it my phone background. Drawings are some of the greatest gifts. Doesn't have to cost money. Just the fact that they thought of you and made you something is one of the greatest feelings ever. I've never thrown away any of these types of gifts, even if I fell out of touch with the people who gave them to me. My friend is awesome and I hope she knows it. I've been thinking of making some fanart of/for her, too.

It was completely unexpected, but I was fangirling like crazy and made it my phone background. Drawings are some of the greatest gifts. Doesn't have to cost money. Just the fact that they thought of you and made you something is one of the greatest feelings ever. I've never thrown away any of these types of gifts, even if I fell out of touch with the people who gave them to me. My friend is awesome and I hope she knows it. I've been thinking of making some fanart of/for her, too.

I've collected a lot of art by friends and family over the years. I go through it all once in a while, some of it hangs in my house and some hang on my fridge.

I use to draw an online comic and a bunch of people would ask me to just make a black and white lineart version for them so they could color it for me. So I've got tons of people who took the time to color my shitty art but I absolutely love it and appreciate all of it very much. Others would get inspired and do fanart for me.

It's dope... all of it.

My pp is me, so posting in this thread seemed a bit irrelevant, but I did enjoy reading through all the posts :frustrat:

Q3DOqTw.jpg
As a side note given the recurring topic, my drink of choice is absinthe huhuhu:dankface::dankface::dankface::dankface::dankface::dankface::dankface:

Back