Post a picture of yourself

Thank you very much!!!
To be honest it’s even more about being new, I want to interact so I WON’T BE NEW ANYMORE, but it also makes me feel like I’m interupting. ;;

I definitely get how you feel, when I first joined the site it was kinda awkward and I didn't feel like I'd really fit in comfortably. Honestly, I thought I was going to dip from this forum in about less than a year like everything else because I really had never committed to anything prior to joining AP for that long. Lo and behold, I've been here for 5 years now surprisingly, and I think that just goes to show the strength of how great and friendly this community is here.

Just post away. It’s how we all ended up here.

I will do my best!

I definitely get how you feel, when I first joined the site it was kinda awkward and I didn't feel like I'd really fit in comfortably. Honestly, I thought I was going to dip from this forum in about less than a year like everything else because I really had never committed to anything prior to joining AP for that long. Lo and behold, I've been here for 5 years now surprisingly, and I think that just goes to show the strength of how great and friendly this community is here.

Woah, five years is quiet a lot. I don’t even think if I have ever committed for any relationship (friendship) to last for so long.
Anyway woah again, because I didn’t expect such a warm answer. I really appriciate that, thank you!

I will do my best!

Woah, five years is quiet a lot. I don’t even think if I have ever committed for any relationship (friendship) to last for so long.
Anyway woah again, because I didn’t expect such a warm answer. I really appriciate that, thank you!

BnOw.gif

Also, megane is JUSTICE.

I'm feeling the need to stroke my own ego for a bit, so

IMG_20190106_190843.jpg

Even though you look serious in a look that reminds me of Zoolander in the best way, you are going to be warm and those lavender wall droppings or curtains look fab.

That is something I did not know; as it feels like you've been here for a lot longer.
68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f7279496d6167652f5562457537506b4e50416b4f34413d3d2d3635362e313465666435626637396230383265663739343130343439363134352e676966

Unless YOU are the one that HAS to wear them.

@HissatsuShoujo is right, glasses not only make you sexier, but more intelligent, more attractive, more good-looking, more beautiful and allows you to pull off a sexy librarian look. I also wear glasses which is proof that glasses are excellent accessories to attractiveness and being legally able to drive if you have a license.

@HissatsuShoujo is right, glasses not only make you sexier, but more intelligent, more attractive, more good-looking, more beautiful and allows you to pull off a sexy librarian look. I also wear glasses which is proof that glasses are excellent accessories to attractiveness and being legally able to drive if you have a license.

Damn, Patrick’s voice in my head makes this unarguable.

Dude you've got style.
Thank you, my friend. My fashion game means a lot to me, thank you for the confidence boost :3

Bunch of handsome motherfuckers you all are!

HEY! TAKES ONE TO KNOW ONE! :)

Awww, shout out to ever face hider!!!
And thank you very much!

Thank you very much!!!
To be honest it’s even more about being new, I want to interact so I WON’T BE NEW ANYMORE, but it also makes me feel like I’m interupting. ;;

I'm a bit newer as well, and trust me, these cats are some of the friendliest forum goers I've ever had the pleasure to meet! Welcome :3

Last edited by a moderator:
Back