Introducing the new Anime-Planet brand, and updated design

Fucking bullshit. I liked the original anime-planet site better with its female avatar. Now you fucking deleted her.

Fucking hate it when websites abandon their own looks to become "modern".

Fuck modern sites. Not gonna use this site anymore.

giphy.gif

Is there a legacy mode or a way we can swap it to have the old classic look? The one I've been enjoying for 8+ years on the site?

For the record, this is version 5 (well, maybe 4.5 since the 'full' redesign is coming later) of designs we've had on the site. The most recent iteration launched approximately 2014-2015, prior to that was V3. So if you've been here 8 years, you've probably experienced 2 prior redesigns, potentially even a bit of V2 :) change is inevitable!

Hiii Sothis! First of all the redesign was very good! It's amazing how you planned all these details in advance and achieved an exactly elegant and whimsical result so:frustrat: very thanks to you and your team and all the people involved in this big task.:drinking:

Second, you said was looking for front-end developers, so I'm an intern in a software company, my work goes from ASP.NET to make some scripts JS as well create CSS files and positioning controllers(ASP controllers) and items in the screen. Anything, just text me, It's a huge project that you have, I would be flattered in be part of it with you and your team.

Last edited:
How i can read the manga?
You don't read it here, Rosemsg9. The manga database here is like a manga encyclopedia for you to look up manga information. You can review manga that you like/hate, make or look for manga recommendations and add manga to your list. You can also join the site's manga reading challenge here and see how much you can read this year!
:drinking:

happy new year to all and to the page, I am quite amazed by these new changes, but everything is to improve, I'm a user for about 10 years, and this page has been an important support for me in my list of animes, movies and mangas , I can not live without this page, hahaha, thank you very much and I hope you continue to improve. :) to enjoy it even more. my recommendation is the contrast of the page too white and my eyes hurt, choose darker and darker tones for the rest of the eyes for users. thank you for all

Please keep the beards or hair growth on the life on anime for x weeks/months/years

I find it entertaining to see that progression.

It's timely to bring these up, as they are one of the only ones we've been investigating so far (since I'd argue they are the best/most important theme-wise too). They are by far my favorite of all of the badges, but it's looking like we won't be able to keep them :( the new badges are more of a papercraft/modern style to match the current site, and we've tried brainstorming ideas, but haven't come up with something simplistic that still has the same humor. If you can think of any ideas please let me know though!

Back