W'z

Oh wow, and anime about DJ'ing. This could be as good as Tonkatsu-

*checks the studio*

giphy.gif

DJing? Scratch some phat beats and spit some dope rhymes as the club gets to the hip, gets to the hop, gets to the hip hop and the rhymes don't stop.

Oh wow, and anime about DJ'ing. This could be as good as Tonkatsu-

*checks the studio*

giphy.gif

On one hand, they have 20 different iterations of K, Mardock Scramble and Seitokai Yakuindomo. On the other hand, Hand Shakers and one of them big tiddy OVAs

There is going to be so much CGI DJ work and it will look ugly as sin.

Oh @Thrawn wouldn't miss a Hand Shaker's sequel for the world.

Episode 1:

The music is good. Everything else is shit. It's like a colorful nightmare of garbage animation and terrible editing. I am not looking forward to a battle next episode.

And Jesus fucking Christ the names. Ribald Pile and Betelgeuse Pile were hilarious.

Hey there yaoi hands
a3Rxy37.jpg

Episode I want to fucking eat my dong now

vlcsnap-2019-01-05-20h48m45s324.png

DUDE THIS IS OUR SUBTLE WAY OF HINTING AT HOW WE STRIVE TO BE AS GODLY AS HAND SHAKERS WAS.

At first I wanted to make a joke that the first line about holding hands was secretly referencing Hand shakers, but then they pulled the middle finger and literally mentioned hand shakers. I don't know how to feel about this. Oh well, at least they did a good job showing a shitty action scene with no context, because they wanted to make sure that this show is not only about music.

Then that random nobody starts dancing like a dork in public. Honestly he looked less dancing and more like he's being attacked by a swarm of bees.

"Thank goodness she doesn't seem to remember"
vlcsnap-2019-01-05-21h05m49s689.png

I think you broke her, that's not where her ear is. Honestly I have no idea why the protagonist isn't so emo to the point he wears gloves, so that he avoid raping random women on the street by touching their hands.

Oh, btw our protagonist can't music for shit. Not surprising, considering he was smart enough to live broadcast in a public place, show off his amazing power, and bring his own classmate so that when others attack him for his power he has to fight to protect two people at the same time.

vlcsnap-2019-01-05-21h40m16s750.png

I don't want to ask what a regular handshaker s actually like.

This is really just like that "You can copy my homework, just make it look different" meme. I wonder if someone of the people who worked on it just thought for a moment if people won't notice that they're trying to sell the same shit twice in a row.

RANDOM AND ABSTRACT MAKES IT LOOK ARTSY RIGHT? IT'S THE GENIUS VISIONS OF THE CREATOR.

Move over Shaft there's a new arthouse studio in town.

The thing is there are some talented people working at Gohands, but they're trying so hard to be artsy that they fuck up basic things and don't have the time to animate anything that isn't stiff as fuck. Then they have to plaster ugly CG whenever they need to animate more than one person at a time. It's all very distracting. Also, they like the bold colors, but instead of being pretty it looks overexposed and hurts the eyes.

Episode 1:

This show is cursed. Not only I was not ready for this ruse of the year (I don't think anybody really knew this would be a fucking sequel to Hand Shakers), it also froze my server/NAS at the very last frame and I had to hard reset it. It ran for a year straight before that, man... it did not deserve that kind of treatment. I hate you, GoHands... I hate you so much.

Last edited:
Wow, this thread is pretty spicy. xd
To think I wanted to watch this, because I thought it looked/sounded cool- Thank you guys for making me question my life choices and not letting me waste my time on this.

We are weird for watching this shit, but we're always glad to be of service. Especially when it comes to a show like this where you could be interested if you just saw a synop and promotional material.

Back