DAMN, That Anime Is Bad Club. (DTAB)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've watched it! (plaaaagh) I'll give it 4/5 for dialog and music. Comedy 4/5. Almost hentai. Great! Million thumbs up for the picker! I had to punish my friends with this one. Overall 1.5/5

Blue Flames

This guy has no redeemable qualities, all the girls he's with are dumb bitches, dumb rich people, dumb rich bitches, hos, thirsty ass hos who orgasm at a single thrust of his horse-sized schlong with him barely moving, he does nothing good, redeemable or even remotely likable or morally good, or neutral at that; everything is done for his own selfish gain and to dick over others just because he can and to assert dominance by showing he's the biggest dick around; he only has contempt for others and no remorse for what he does, only reflects on how he can fuck others over and how he can make anyplace or anyone his bitch, he acts like he has charisma but is as charismatic as a used condom on the floor of a dirty bus stop; his arrogant douchebag smirk is like a shit-stain on the underpants of decency and unbelievably punchable; he makes everybody else look like a bunch of beta cucks and NTR betas in some cases; he is worse than Duke Nukem in womanizing and demeaning women and I hated every single minute I had to watch this shitbag on my screen.

But it had a disco with some pop music.

2/10

Who picked this POS? Congrats! This what all cheesy anime is based on. Almost a ball-chin generation, rape, shakedowns, etc. He's the spawn of all the bad characters in anime. This has too be in top 5. 3/10 for content. This is why some anime should be castrated, so it don't breed!!

Last edited:
Blue Flames

This guy has no redeemable qualities, all the girls he's with are dumb bitches, dumb rich people, dumb rich bitches, hos, thirsty ass hos who orgasm at a single thrust of his horse-sized schlong with him barely moving, he does nothing good, redeemable or even remotely likable or morally good, or neutral at that; everything is done for his own selfish gain and to dick over others just because he can and to assert dominance by showing he's the biggest dick around; he only has contempt for others and no remorse for what he does, only reflects on how he can fuck others over and how he can make anyplace or anyone his bitch, he acts like he has charisma but is as charismatic as a used condom on the floor of a dirty bus stop; his arrogant douchebag smirk is like a shit-stain on the underpants of decency and unbelievably punchable; he makes everybody else look like a bunch of beta cucks and NTR betas in some cases; he is worse than Duke Nukem in womanizing and demeaning women and I hated every single minute I had to watch this shitbag on my screen.

But it had a disco with some pop music.

2/10
Wow, you really hated it. You really hated him.

I guess I accepted it for what it was. I can't seem to genuinely "hate" a character that was designed to be hated. He was behaving exactly as he was supposed to be behaving. That was the whole point to the show. "This guy is a jerk."

... I just was not expecting you to hate it so much... count me surprised.

Wow, you really hated it. You really hated him.

I guess I accepted it for what it was. I can't seem to genuinely "hate" a character that was designed to be hated. He was behaving exactly as he was supposed to be behaving. That was the whole point to the show. "This guy is a jerk."

... I just was not expecting you to hate it so much... count me surprised.

The pervert from that Not-Golden Boy show, him I can tolerate. That guy who was aiming for the Lifetime Achievements in Douchebaggery Award really flipped my mental table. I couldn't accept it even if it was in his jackass nature, how being a sociopathic jacknut asswipe got him everything he ever wanted and how massively unlikable he is. I haven't hated a character like that in a long time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back