Confession Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
When I was 10 years old, I used to have an obsession with mayo sandwiches. Just mayo and bread

Are you Hijikata from Gintama?

069ec6dbb599cbc83ddf4b20f99acbbf.gif

This joke never gets old.

When I was 10 years old, I used to have an obsession with mayo sandwiches. Just mayo and bread
I eat mayo and cheese sandwiches, usually on ciabatta bread. Toast the ciabatta with cheese in a convection oven, add mayo. Mmm. If I have it, I'll add peppered tofurky slices. Super comfort food for me, mang. I love mayo. I could easily do just bread and mayo, but those peppered slices give it a good kick. And I love cheese.

I eat mayo and cheese sandwiches, usually on ciabatta bread. Toast the ciabatta with cheese in a convection oven, add mayo. Mmm. If I have it, I'll add peppered tofurky slices. Super comfort food for me, mang. I love mayo. I could easily do just bread and mayo, but those peppered slices give it a good kick. And I love cheese.

You just described my normal daily lunches, although I don't chuck it in the oven but I do add some spinach :3

Brah, toasting it is great. I didn't toast it at first, but decided to try it just for something different one day... changed my life. Oh lawdy.

Oh, I totally understand... I wouldn't say I'm lazy but I kinda look in the fridge, just grab everything and I just feel the need to EAT IT RIGHT NOW! I ain't got no time to wait for the oven!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back