Post something we don't know about you

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's nothing, i have a grandmother AND a sister who eat it with a fork and knife.
I don't just eat pizza with a fork, I also eat potato chips with a fork. Or a spoon. Or tongs. Or chopsticks.
Heck, I can also eat pizza with a spoon. Or chopsticks. Or tongs, but I haven't tried that one on this yet personally.

I just use whatever's on hand. If I have a choice, I use whatever's easiest to wash.

"Why don't you just use your hands?" Well, what's wrong with not getting grease all over my keyboard and mouse?

I eat the crust first, with pizza. I know, I'm a monster.

7rdwGNT.gif

That's nothing, i have a grandmother AND a sister who eat it with a fork and knife.

I might try your thing at some point, seems like getting the less delicious part out of the way first might be the way to go

The crust is the best part, you dolt.

I don't just eat pizza with a fork, I also eat potato chips with a fork. Or a spoon. Or tongs. Or chopsticks.
Heck, I can also eat pizza with a spoon. Or chopsticks. Or tongs, but I haven't tried that one on this yet personally.

I just use whatever's on hand. If I have a choice, I use whatever's easiest to wash.

"Why don't you just use your hands?" Well, what's wrong with not getting grease all over my keyboard and mouse?

Or you could just stay off the computer while you eat.

I do that in restaurants cause I don’t wanna get gross.

The crust is the best part, you dolt.

Crust thing depends on the pizza. Sometimes you get them and it’s just a dry hunk of crunchy bread. Other times they’re amazing doughy goodness.

Anchovy, spinach and mushroom pizzas are my favourite. Followed by a very stock-standard ham and pineapple, but on a barbeque sauce base though. Keep that tomato-ey shite away from my pineapple.

IIW?: I've never been able to stay up all night, ever, no matter how hard I've tried. Closest I've gotten is 3am before uncontrollably falling asleep.

I do something completely outlandish and weird in comparison to the people in this thread: I eat pizza with my hands.

Is it weird that sometimes I post something and then a minute later forget it and see that I posted it in recent posts and wonder what the hell I could have possibly posted?

That happens to me constantly. I can only assume it's a gif and a creepy nod/grin one.

I eat the crust first, with pizza. I know, I'm a monster.

I know it's said we don't judge, but...
giphy.gif

Unless it's neopolitian pizza, then your grandmother and sister (No offense) disgust me concerning their pizza eating habits.

My god... you hoity-toity fancies with your "Non-touching pizza with your fingers" make me sick.

Or you could just stay off the computer while you eat.

The fuck is this logic? Are you going to eat pizza without shitposting? And I thought every other person in this godless thread was a monster.

We do that as well, mainly because slicing pizzas is not accepted business practice here. And not only that, it's customary to eat burgers with a fork and knife here in Umeå. I was raised that way, so I can't help it.

giphy.gif

My god that is the most foreign thing I've heard since @straydog eating some British thing called Jaffa Cakes. Until he said he ate two packs of it.

I eat pizza with pineapples. I don't think it's weird, but I'm feeling nice, so I'm putting it here for the (suckers) (normies) (losers) people on the other side who need to laugh at and/or judge something today.

About goddamn time someone here wasn't a monster concerning pizza. Come on my brother, bump it!

giphy.gif

There's nothing weird about me, i'm pretty average.

Hang around here and that will change. We're a hive of degenerate villains that drag everyone down to our level. Just look at @MythicalTurkey he was a decent human before he got here, but now he watches bad anime instead of dropping them. We can't take credit for corrupting @Zed60K that guy was already a lost cause before he found his way home.

Hang around here and that will change. We're a hive of degenerate villains that drag everyone down to our level. Just look at @MythicalTurkey he was a decent human before he got here, but now he watches bad anime instead of dropping them. We can't take credit for corrupting @Zed60K that guy was already a lost cause before he found his way home.
Oh but I love you guys for that
giphy.gif

Plus I actually think I improved in many ways after coming here.

That's cool man, i'll definitely enjoy my time here, you guys seem like great friends!

Had no idea your Swedes were so foofy. Do you also stick your pinky out when you sip your tea?
Only when drinking from cups, not mugs. We're not that posh.
who the fuck doesnt eat pizza with your hands?!

ALL YALL MOTHERFUCKERS DISAPPOINT ME MORE AND MORE EACH DAY
I thought you Texans sucked them up with a straw.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back