How can I make my own list-style website?

Viggolek

I know a little HTML, CSS and JS. I would like to know if someone can point me in some direction for where I can learn to make a site like this and MAL, not for anime and manga though.

Hi and welcome here! Hope you will like it.

As unfortunate as that is, your biography profile page is the best option for edit and you gotta work with the tools given. There are no options for now in any HTML or CSS editing. I still think our tools give you plenty to tinker with, having styles or pictures; some bios of users look awesome when you dedicate time to it!

If you didn't find where to edit your bio, go to your profile and on the right to your user name is an icon with a pencil. Clicking on it will lead you to its edit page.

Is it open source?
Apparently not.

Anyhow, if you're making a listing site, I suggest going for something more along the lines of Backloggery first.

That site is sorta distinctive among listing sites in that you can basically list anything you want, and all it does is give you a structure for organizing the things you enter. This way you'll have less coding you need to do.

What are you using it for, anyway?

Apparently not.

Anyhow, if you're making a listing site, I suggest going for something more along the lines of Backloggery first.

That site is sorta distinctive among listing sites in that you can basically list anything you want, and all it does is give you a structure for organizing the things you enter. This way you'll have less coding you need to do.

What are you using it for, anyway?
Woah, thanks for asking for me. I'll look into Backloggery. If you really want to know, I'm making a site where people can make lists of what tweaks/themes they have installed on their jailbroken iOS devices.

Yeah, if you're anticipating an operating environment that potentially has lots of people talking about stuff that isn't even on the radar yet, like, homebrew stuff and indie projects and whatnot, then you should probably opt for a thing that just provides a framework for organizing free text entries.

Maybe you could even start small, and just build a very barebones framework that gives people user profiles and lets them list stuff on them.

That said, free text entries means that you can't compare commonalities between users.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/XAMPP

MAL used PHP, and it looks like AP does too. PHP is pretty easy. You pretty much just change the file extension from "html" to "php" then use php tags to put code in where needed.

Once you get something working well enough, you'll have to get a domain name and hosting.

If you know IT languages, then you might now that you should stabilize your website with SEO tools that Google is providing. It is necessary for your website if you don't want to see your website becomes more spammy. This is only a first step, the next step is hosting for your website and domain. It is a step when you placing your website on the server that taking care of the security and speed of your website. I remember when I wanted to create my website and got cheated by a lot of people that claim that they are pros in hosting but it's easy to got cheated like it was with me. If you want I can give u a tested list that I've used. My friend from the hosting company has helped me to find it . It allows you to choose the services that are most suitable for your needs. It actually helped me with good price and pretty effective speed, so it's up to u to decide, which one is best.
Don't worry I'm already hosting several websites. I really just want to find an open source listing website.

Today, there are many different services that can help you with this. Based on them, you can easily create a site. You should look a little

Back