The Rising of the Shield Hero

flFuhUP.gif

this shit is getting an adaption?

If it's anything like the manga then it'll be a pretty good show. Better than most isekai series, not that that is technically that high of a bar to climb.
Then again, there's a pretty fucking good chance this is going to be yet another goddamn one of those "the manga kicks the shit out of the novels, but the anime adapts the novels" cases that gets me grinding my teeth into powder.
Wouldn't surprise me if that's the case, and I would be pretty sad about it.

If it's anything like the manga then it'll be a pretty good show. Better than most isekai series, not that that is technically that high of a bar to climb.
Then again, there's a pretty fucking good chance this is going to be yet another goddamn one of those "the manga kicks the shit out of the novels, but the anime adapts the novels" cases that gets me grinding my teeth into powder.
Wouldn't surprise me if that's the case, and I would be pretty sad about it.
I never read the manga. Maybe I’ll give it a shot. Maybe.

I never read the manga. Maybe I’ll give it a shot. Maybe.
I can't say anything for or against since I've no idea about the light novels. I personally found the manga quite palatable, with a few minor exceptions like
practically-instant-puberty transformation is pretty tasteless, and I don't even know what the dang point of having her be a tiny kid was to begin with. It had no impact on the story, and if anything comes across as if there was an editor's note going "not enough boobage. Change it."
And that one princess is an unbelievable bitch, but this is eventually balanced out by bestmom.

It's been a year, what is the production crew doing; working on other isekai?
Probably, normally I'd just assume that the longer they take, the worst it'll be, but considering that I already read the manga, I already know it'll suck ass, so I'm not a new a hurry.

Probably, normally I'd just assume that the longer they take, the worst it'll be, but considering that I already read the manga, I already know it'll suck ass, so I'm not a new a hurry.
It'll be the best isekai of the season, better than the kiddy isekai, the ecchi isekai, the young kid with titty women isekai and the restaurant isekai.

I'll watch it because I read the manga.

It starts out interesting but in the end he is just a cranky good guy with a harem around him. I wonder how the anime will handle the harem aspect. Hopefully not ecchi like.

i fukn love isekai anime but really? realy? out of all the hundred of isekai manga i read this is the only one i have not read because it looks too simple and boring

Caught up on the manga after finding out about this series 3 weeks ago, start reading light novel, and now getting hyped as fuck for the anime. This is some of the best shit I've found in awhile...

Back