Island

Could be a sophisticated island anime like that of NisioIsin's work, or just another c-rated hentai visual novel adaption.
I am definitely rooting for the first one.
But the character design in the poster looks unpromising... Fack

Synopsis implies the show is gonna have time travel, I already hate this show. That also means that the chances of me getting it in the lottery are just as high.

Anyone else literally just watching this cause cute sailor girl? No? Damn, well you people are uncultured, that's my factual opinion on the matter.
No doubt these fine gentlemen are uncultured in the ways of cute sailor girls as well as a many other things. I bet just because it has cute girls on the cover and says based on an eroge, it will be put into the lottery for shitty, shitty shows but turn out to be good fun

but really nah though its prob gon be trashy shite.

but really nah though its prob gon be trashy shite.
uu9pmDP.gif

Okay, honestly I'm really into it so far, it's weirdly calming. Also, the girls are super cute, and the protagonist is really likable to me (he kinda reminds me of Touma from Index, that kind of character personality) Unfortunately I have no idea what's really going on, but
our protagonist has appeared to travel through time and has amnesia except a few key details. He also appears to get flashes of his memories a fair bit, which somehow coincide with the present that he's in? Not entirely sure. I mean nothing here isn't anything you can't get from the synopsis so, take that as an indicator on this front. Oh and this wasn't in the synopsis, but he needs to save someone, save the world, and kill someone. The episode quickly kinda makes you think it's the girl that takes him in. Idk what to think about it, but I'm hoping the result is a game of fuck, marry, kill with the three girls.

Oh, actually, if anyone actually reads this, let me know your fuck/marry/kill based on this first episode. I'd go Karen/Sara/Rinne

There are some harem and maybe ecchi anime vibes, but at the same time I'm not entirely sure how true that is. I guess being based on a visual novel this is expected somewhat, so if you're really not into that, it may grate on you. I don't think it's going to be too much, but that's just the feeling I'm getting. That said, is this a new one or is it just me?
I mean, I got a laugh, even if the tripping and falling on whoever is tired. My boi isn't even conscious yet and girls be on his dick
rgadkkG.png

My only real complaint is that they they had the opportunity to
do some cool animations with a balisong, but instead had her open it like a straight pleb.
dH95Eu7.png

That said I'm one of very few people who will watch this and actually care about that.

Last edited:
Episode 1:
Fuck me, the loli bait show has an actually engaging story. At least in the first episode, I'm still skeptic they can hold that up for more than three episodes.
And they have a somewhat decent comedic timing and also decent production values. Not so tropey as I expected in the beginning, too.

I'm glad someone else thought so, I was thinking about mentioning it but to be honest I'm rather easily humored. So if I didn't want to say I found it funny and everyone be like "wat".
I normally hate the comedy in ecchi shows and find the jokes obnoxious, so I'm really surprised that it didn't suck. It's not exactly great, but it's more than just competent.

I'm glad someone else thought so, I was thinking about mentioning it but to be honest I'm rather easily humored. So if I didn't want to say I found it funny and everyone be like "wat".
Think of it like Pop Team Epic, not everybody gets it.

Episode 1

Holy fuck this moves fast.

We already get MC breaking a little girl.

Shit man, that is one of the fastest girl breaks in non-hentai anime.

All these lolis be wearing super short shorts that are technically shorts but because of the searingly hot weather. I can accept that.

What the fuck? She literally lands on his dick with her mouth! That is absolutely fucking hilarious! Insanely dumb.

This guy doesn't even get charged for indecent exposure to a minor. Japan legal system is best system.

He is definitely saving her, not just because she was shown when he said it. She's also sleeping beauty.

Wait a minute... HOLY SHIT GUYS MAYBE THIS IS AN ISLAND VERSION OF MUJAKI NO RAKUEN BUT WITH AN ADULT INSTEAD OF AN ADULT TURNING INTO A KID

Shit man- what?
Holy shit, she is older than I thought, which- no, I can't salvage that.

This doesn't have the murder tag so I don't know how they will get him back to the mainland.

Why do all the high schoolers look younger than they are? Am I that out of touch with the looks of a Japanese high school girl? No, it's they who are wrong.

Fucking gaijin, get the fuck off our island.

Once the cop turns away, he immediately breaks for it and commits more crimes.

Woah, dude's loli sensor is amazing. But he's macking out on sleeping school girls.

Don't scream girlie.

Is this a groundhog day loop where he constantly interacts with lolis?

There is no way he is going to catch her without a car.

You see this? This is blatant corruption of a public official; getting the cops to chase down a kid. I bet someone is stealing limes and no cops are going to stop him.

Alright, I saw the girl in the hat. I'm sticking with this one every week.

Heheh... nah, he was always stupid.

Being one of the top 3 magistrates on an island that isn't swimming in mansions as far as I could see is only saying so much.

He got demoted to maid.

She likes you, you're in!

Someone is shitposting in that garb.

Ok, that look with them eyes with Hat Girl right before it switches to twin-tails was primo

She is totally getting into bed with him.

Yeah, I get murder dreams too.

Wait, she didn't get into bed with him?! WHAT THE-

God fucking damn I LOVE HER HAIR. SO FLUFF

SO BIG AND FLUFF

YES GO WITH MYSTERIOUS GIRL
GO WITH HER
STOP THINKING ABOUT IT

She can't step into the light of the sun, same might go for her mother. I heard about a love story about this. It'll cheese me trying to think ab- Oh yeah baby, dat rack.

She's a loli, still growing into it.

what? Alright, wait- that's what you said?

MIDNIGHT SUN! That was the movie.

Love her tripping and losing the knife. Nice knife too.

That's some super sayan hair right there, not apparent form the front.

He should totally run with the honey trap.

Definitely a murder basement.
It's still a murder basement, he just got as far as the murder library.

Knew it was some Midnight Sun shit.

The loli was wearing the hat. My expectations are met. And I love how all the girls wear short shorts. Or I think some are wearing shorts. Could just be them wearing a jacket in this sweltering heat with a bikini bottom. I didn't mind this one, and looks like Sundays are my day.

One episode of this was enough to tell me it's going to be a trainwreck. Another VN adaptation that will have 40-60 hours of game play stuffed into 12 episodes. Ususally VN adaptations wait a few episodes before accelerating the pacing, but this one goes for it right out of the gate crashing from scene to scene.

Even if this episode didn't feel rushed as hell the painful character interactions and all the little romance cues were just awful. There's probably an intriguing plot about mystery island and Setsuna buried somewhere in all of this mess, but this episode did nothing to hook me in. It was too busy having this grown man have awkward interactions with teenage girls, because VN.

The only good thing about the episode was the production values. It's a good looking and well animated show if nothing else.

One episode of this was enough to tell me it's going to be a trainwreck. Another VN adaptation that will have 40-60 hours of game play stuffed into 12 episodes. Ususally VN adaptations wait a few episodes before accelerating the pacing, but this one goes for it right out of the gate crashing from scene to scene.

Even if this episode didn't feel rushed as hell the painful character interactions and all the little romance cues were just awful. There's probably an intriguing plot about mystery island and Setsuna buried somewhere in all of this mess, but this episode did nothing to hook me in. It was too busy having this grown man have awkward interactions with teenage girls, because VN.

The only good thing about the episode was the production values. It's a good looking and well animated show if nothing else.
I agree on the good-looking loli animation, or good looking high school girls in short shorts who kinda look like lolis. And this was written by the finest in the business who had numerous interactions with teenagers.

Back