Butlers: Chitose Momotose Monogatari

Looks like a VN. Was this a VN? Either way it looks like boring bishie stuff, so pass.
I should have taken turkey's advice

ep 1

handsome guys, at least animation was kinda decent
the plot just flied around without purpose, idk wtf happened
mysterious transfer student + student council + incest + butlers guarding his sister, but she disappeared + weird martial art using the bracelet??? that's all i got from this
i dont know why i watched this show if i am not good with bishounen/yaoi stuff
hnnnngggggg
dropped

So... I had completely forgotten the synopsis, and watched that first episode anyway

Me, and the house mother had to stop, grab wine, and wonder what on earth was going on. (and afterwards read the synopsis thus making everything 15% more clear)

I should have taken turkey's advice

ep 1

handsome guys, at least animation was kinda decent
the plot just flied around without purpose, idk wtf happened
mysterious transfer student + student council + incest + butlers guarding his sister, but she disappeared + weird martial art using the bracelet??? that's all i got from this
i dont know why i watched this show if i am not good with bishounen/yaoi stuff
hnnnngggggg
dropped

Don't forget the "Butler birthmark" that was my favorite part.

Episode 3

Someone please tell me this turns into a BL anime or something because it's pretty boring, everyone's attractive but there isn't much else to the show.

Episode 4

Am I the only one watching this? Someone else complain with me! lol

He's supposed to be finding this Tenna chick why's he participating in all this High school shit? This episode was a snooze fest.

I am enjoying the series but i need our boy the MC to stop and think before using his fists..get more answers that way..right..

Now i haven't watched this just yet but im going to have to cut a little bit off lol 4.5/5 stars cause its crunchyroll provider and the ads for me atleast are like 2 ads playing over each other....the last episode you need a crunchyroll account which i dont have sadly and also maybe its just me but i like the hulu provider better

Episode 5

Another snoozefest but, OMG how cute were they all as ghosts?! <3

Wow that's a badly animated fight scene. O.o

:O DID HARUTO DIE?!! Nooo he was the cute one!

Episode 6

How did he not die? That was just for an end of episode cliffhanger? What us this? a show for children? Make us worry!
I'm glad the cute one isn't dead but....idk...it feels cheap lol.

How exactly is he doing to explain that he super punched some other butler from the past or whatever into the pillar making it fall? This should be good.

Oh we're just not telling them, ok, be more silent and brooding Mr. Sebastian knock off. See if I care.

Haruto is special in some way, who didn't see that coming? No one, even people who aren't watching this show saw that coming.

This shit's so predictable.

Episode 7

I'll take 6 creepy, but adorable, cryptically talking owls, thanks.

EVERYONE'S A BUTLER. *throws table* (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Episode 8

This anime should be called "Butler Town" Because everyone is a damned butler, with powers. This episode was cute though with everyone coming to terms with the truth and getting their powers.

Well that sure was a clusterfuck of a last episode. They tried, at least.

Overall thoughts:
It wasn't the most terrible thing in the world, it was just boring for the most part. The animation in episode 12 was hilariously awful, though, and despite feeling bad for the animators I couldn't help but laugh at the fight scenes.

The only character I cared about in the end was Ren, who had one of the most realistic reactions to finding out about weird-ass magic shit in an anime that I've seen so far. Everyone else was kinda boring/annoying. I guess Dracula was okay too kinda?

Back