~~~
If it's two cour
and looks like a chore
drop, or endure
a 6 month bore

- T.S. Elliot

I watched a movie once, and it made me think of you:

tenor.gif

At first I was exited to make fun of this show, but it's so low hanging fruit that now I actually hope for it to be good.

It won't be good though.

Read the novels. All i can say if they dont mess this up like: How NOT to Summon a Demon Lord ( had a lot of plot skiped)
This is gona be wery promising inded the mayn charakter is not owerpowered as in some anime... Unlike the rest of that isekai stuf with the mayn protagonists there owerpowered or underpowered. And hes not going soloing all and every thing that oposes him.

Basicly rimuru tempest is the mayn charakter and its fun and entertaining to watch as he handles becoming a slime in another world and the problems he faces along with his alies and friends, as they all develop together on there journey/s.​

I love the web novel and started buying the light novels as they're released, the manga is good but I am hoping they use the Light Novel instead of the manga material for the anime... The changes after certain parts are kinda drastic between LN and Manga..

Looking forward to the anime.

EP 1:
Everything is ok so far, I actually liked the guy before reincarnating and that tsundere dragon is not disappointing me.
I'm surprised, there's no harem/ecchi tag, will this be the first isekai that I'll enjoy? probably not

Back