Grand Blue

All that matters is that this (the spoiler image) gets animated the way it deserves. If they cant even do that im going to cry and throw my toys out of the pram.
slS3YoY.png

I agree with Grizz, the main char's VA is seriously unfitting. also the art is a bit lacking in detail, which is kind of understandable, they had to sacrifice a lot for the animation. but it just feels like it hurts it, other than that it looks great.

It doesn't look too bad though I'm keeping my expectations a bit low since I'm still worried how Zero-G will handle this. The reaction faces are on point though.

As for Iori's voice, I think Yuuma Uchida is a good choice. He's a pretty solid seiyu.

The VA is quite fitting. He can do both the optimistic college student and play the straight man to the insanity of the circle.

But to be honest, whoever edited the trailer has to go back to college and learn how it is done properly. Because the trailer fucks up the most basic rules. So much so that I'm not sure if some of the janky animation is because of that.

So this is the anime that will blow all other summer anime out of the water?

I have no comment on the PV, just wanted to say that

Episode 01

This adaption only needed to nail three things to be considered perfect in my eyes, the faces, the alcohol, and the black censors. And it nailed all three of them, so I have zero complaints. This is the perfect adaption Grand Blue needed, the perfect adaption that Grand Blue deserved.

200.gif

Episode 1:

this show is very good at landing some of the jokes and ruining them right afterwards, that is, when it lands them at all

i didn't entirely *hate* it, and i'm gonna check out episode 2 but... meh

Back