Which manga did you buy today?

Accel World Novel 11: The Carbide Wolf
Overlord Novel 5: The Men of the Kingdom
Strike the Blood Novel 7: Kaleid Blood
Sword Art Online Novel 11: Alicization Turning

Had a 20lb, 6.7oz baby delivered today.
pU70eSS.jpg

A certain dweeb has been whining about my not starting Land of the Lustrous (totally not @Taek ). Ergo, I ponied up the cash for the first three volumes since they were on sale.

Completing my 07-Ghost collection with vols 8 -16, just ordered. I'm determined to make that cocktease of an anime 'adaptation' worth it, goddamnit.

Horimiya vols 1 - 11 (incl. preorders)

Monthly Girls Nozaki-kun vols 1 - 9 (incl. preorders)

Tokyo Ghoul re vols 1- 4 (incl. preorders)

Recent miscellaneous purchases include the Hana-Kimi Artbook, Tokyo Ghoul zakki Artbook, Vampire Knight 'Memories'.

Last edited:
I really need to get on Dungeon Meshi, looks just like the kind of fun fantasy adventure I like.
Oh yeah, definitely a lot of fun. An actual fantasy with an angle one does not see often. The physical books are big and pretty as well.

Last edited:
Kodansha is having a line-wide sale on Comixology, so I snagged volumes 5 to 9 of Tokyo Tarareba Girls, the second Queen Emeraldas omnibus along with the ninth Vinland Saga omnibus.

I bought the first Overlord light novel volume(of that counts), The ancient magus’ bride volume one, chi’s sweet home part one, sweetness and lightning volume 4(1-3 was out of stock), and yamada kun Nd the seven witches volumes 3-4.

My xmas present to myself:

Claymore complete (1-27) box set incl. bonus material

Blank Slate vols 1 + 2 (complete)

By god did it take some serious restraint not to go completely OTT...

-_-

Decided to spend some of the money I got for Christmas.

Alice and Zoroku vol. 2
Delicious in Dungeon vol. 3
My Monster Secret vol. 8

Back