Killing Bites

Titties and butts are justice.

Justice is so mesmerizing.
CTOPca9.gif

I hope this one can fill that special "cheeseburger: totally bad for you and tastes delicious" hole in this winter season.

This series takes so much from the author's previous manga series, Arachnid, that it's pretty hilarious.
Like, even the petite overtly perverted lesbian with the speedster theme and twintail hairstyle was taken from it, including them being introduced by peeking on MC panties.
roach.png

cheeta.png
Like, really?

Killing Bites, from the little I read, seemed to be slightly better. Slightly less rapey overall, and the creature-themed powers actually have some real rooting in genetic engineering and such instead of every character just being a bloody weaboo for their favorite creature, but not having any real internal powers from said creature.
MC is also limited to just one animal in KB instead of the "I get to take from every single different kind of arachnid that's convenient at the moment" bullshit.
I bet there will still end up being so much more rape bullshit, though. Gotta have that cringey "fanservice", and there's no way to paint someone as the baddie without having them rape someone.

Back