UNBOY

That's an interesting first chapter.
It felt like a ch0 more than a ch1 because there are so many things that have been introduced and now I have many questions. Is this going to be an adventure-type manga like Dragon Ball where the protagonist explores different places looking for the cards (Dragon balls?)? UNBOY also has that Yu-Gi-Oh vibe, especially that enemy that appeared. Seto Kaiba, anyone? I'm interested in seeing what kind of style Narack will go for: rpg, mmorpg or just fantasy with monsters, knights and such.
P.S. This manhwa looks really good, it's a pleasure to read. Can't wait for ch2 now.

I think my favorite part of this so far is Styla, who is a stylus? Neat character design. I'm curious if the guy with Jin is 'something' as well?

I'm curious if the guy with Jin is 'something' as well?

seems like the goal might be to collect these "objects"?
6JkfCwD.png

Welp
Chapter 1:
Game over, it was a good manga/manhwa. Kind of a quick one but who judges, sometimes short stories make the biggest impact.

Kind of like tetris pieces actually. Speaking of, that looked easy to avoid, unless there was no room to run. I guess we'll see. Looks cute though.

Welp
Chapter 1:
Game over, it was a good manga/manhwa. Kind of a quick one but who judges, sometimes short stories make the biggest impact.

Kind of like tetris pieces actually. Speaking of, that looked easy to avoid, unless there was no room to run. I guess we'll see. Looks cute though.

I still got lots more UNBOY story to reveal. That's just a little teaser of sorts! More will be posted here but also I have a Kickstarter for the physical book too.

Back