Land of the Lustrous

I have to say, I've really been meaning to want to pick up this manga for quite some time now, I've only heard really good things about it. That maybe, just promotional material for the manga, but man, does it look absolutely fucking stunning and fab to me. I dig the art style, and the character designs, and honestly, speaking, it really kind of gives me, some serious Utena vibes. Interest, definitely peaked.

Last edited:
http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/new...e-lustrous-hoseki-no-kuni-cg-tv-anime/.116299

CG anime......

gaijin4koma_peersblog_1200684654.jpg

Yeah, by CG standards, it's looking pretty solid to me(And lord knows, how much crappy CG stuff is out there *cough* berserk* cough*). Suffice to say, I'm properly hype again. Seems like Orange is going to do a pretty good job.

Last edited:
01:

That was honestly, a pretty damn great starting episode to me. The interactions were pretty fun, and I find Pho, a charming spunky character. Also, I'm greatly intrigued by the world, and I really want to know more already. It was cool learning about the biology of the gems and memories and so fourth.

This feels like it has a lot of potential and promise to me.

Last edited:
This art style that GoHands always uses quickly reeled me in on this one. Yeah the C.G was rough but I love how they modeled movements even in idle conversation. All of the VA's sounded really cute too!

I have to admit, when cinnamon bun (That's my name for her from now on)
started puking though, I laughed out loud. That was so random.

eVSRmjz.png

BLEEEREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEGGGGGGHHHH.

Last edited:
That was the twinkliest anime I've ever seen.

I kept having to pause it to catch up on dialogue. Which is weird, because it wasn't particularly fast paced, and it didn't have those terrible subs that disappear before the character is done talking. Maybe I was just distracted by the shininess.

That was the twinkliest anime I've ever seen.

I kept having to pause it to catch up on dialogue. Which is weird, because it wasn't particularly fast paced, and it didn't have those terrible subs that disappear before the character is done talking. Maybe I was just distracted by the shininess.

Too fucking fabulous for me. Needs even more sparkles. I could be entranced by dat shininess, all day long.

Last edited:
Back