Chaos;Child

Since this has Chaos in the name and is from the something;something franchise we can conclude that it will suck because everything from the something;something franchise other than steins;gate has sucked and chaos;head was bad and since this is chaos;child and has chaos it will have to be bad as well.

At this point I've got no faith in the semicolon series. The more I see the more it looks like Steins was an anomaly.

Also, yes I am calling it the semicolon series from now on.

And yet i'll still watch it in hopes that hopefully they can crank something out with even half of Steins potential

They are all the same universe but different world lines. I remember reading somewhere that Steins and Robotics are on the same world line but steins world line used to be the same as chaos until Okabe sent the first dmail

It is kind of a disgusting thought that Steins and Chaos/Robotics share an universe, let alone worldlines.

I haven't read much about this new game's reception, but considering there were a lot of positive reactions for Head/Notes and their anime versions still ended up being shit, I'm not holding out much hope for this one, either.

Last edited:
I don't suppose anyone here has seen episode 0 of this series? It's supposedly a recap and I haven't watched Chaos;Head to determine if it is a recap. =^I

1:

At the very least you don't have to watch the 1st half. It was just a discombobulated recap of an already awful sci-fi mystery that didn't make much sense on its own. Whether or not background knowledge of Chao;s Head is actually necessary is still not clear (the actual events of the 2nd half can be understood on its own). Since they're pushing the connection between the two so hard its probably safe to say that if you haven't seen Chao;s Head, that'll eventually end up being a problem. Chao;s Head is shit though so this will have a lot of work to do if it wants to convince me that watching that dreck was worth my time.

Not off to much of a start though. Nowhere near as obnoxious in basically every way as Occultic;Nine was out of the gate at least. But when you strip all of Occultic; Nine's ill-advised bells and whistles and don't replace it with much you still won't have a good series.

Don't watch the 1st half. Don't watch the 2nd half either.

I really wanted to like Robotic;;;;;;Notes because of the Stein's;Gate, and I did for a while, until it started tearing me apart to the point when I don't want to touch a semicolon anime with a ten-foot pole.

Never seen Chaos:Head, didn't know this was connected, so I started episode 1 with an open mind. Needless to say my mind was no longer open after the first half, but rather completely flummoxed. The second half wasn't much better, and seemed to be setting this series up as re-hash of the first. Add in un-sympathetic characters and this didn't get my usual 3 episodes watched before being dropped.

Hey guys, Vortex here. I am here to tell you that I personally liked the anime very much and it left a big impression in my heart, but the ending was a bit confusing. So spoilers! Now we can continue. So what happened to
Takuru after he fell down in the 12 episode? How was she laying in bed? Did she get a normal life?

Last edited by a moderator:
@DoctorVortex welcome to the forum. When discussing spoilers we use spoiler tags to hide them. In the future when you want to post spoilers please add
[/ spoiler] around the post, but remove the space between the slash and the s. I didn't watch this show so I can't answer your question. Maybe @g3data could give it a go.

Chaos;Child was much better than Chaos;Head, imo. No confusing Di-Sword crap, an ending that at least made some sort of sense, and I didn't want to punch out the MC like I did with Takumi Nishijou. There was some bad directing choices though, but it was still better than I expected considering how bad Chaos;Head (and the more recent Occultic;Nine) was. 6(ish)/10
So what happened to
Takuru after he fell down in the 12 episode? How was she laying in bed? Did she get a normal life?
An OVA titled Chaos;Child: Silent Sky will air sometime later and will show the true ending of the game, aka what happens after this episode

Back