Mothersquaching Rick and Morty Discussion

You're in big trouble now.
[I said:
ZetsubouKaiji;1830132]Gedata is banned for getting Schwifty in a clean thread[/I]
I regret nothing.

Back to hype
nlavglxl30id8ge1zmxp.gif

outstanding news ! I love this show, I play the pocket mortys on my tablet while I patiently wait for more rick and morty. I can't wait, it's good to see adult swim knows what their fans want.

Here's an interesting analysis of Rick and Morty. I've noticed a lot of this stuff myself, but this guy goes into it in a lot more depth and detail.

Watched both seasons back to back whilst I was away after having watched the first a while ago. Love this show, can't wait for the next series.

Love this show so much! Can't wait for the next season.

Speaking of Next Season, I actually entered a contest on Deviantart about finding ideas for the next season. I found it with one day left and decided to quickly throw together something in MSPaint. It wasn't the greatest work of art, but it was based off of my husband and his interests and jokes made about him. It wasn't chosen as a winner or runner up, but Justin Roiland (who was one of the judges) did say it was a funny concept, so that was good enough for me! That, and it was a surprise gift for my husband's birthday, too.

So, my husband is a huge corgi lover. He loved the velociraptors from Jurassic Park (we had just seen that movie) and we had just gotten an amazing router which made our internet super fast
5704175646.png
and my husband wanted an epic name for both different wifi connections- one being 5G and the other 4G. So, the first we chose was "WUBALUBADUBDUB" and the second was a random name I came up with off the top of my head: "VELOCIRAPTORFIGHTINGCORGIS". So, you can see where the idea of using those two things together came about for the contest.

The second part was from us playing Killing Floor. My husband glitched and was never able to die. He would "die" but then just jump right back up and the round would never end. People started joking and saying he was a Hydra and that you could never kill him. He then got the nickname "Lord Hydra"

Name of the "piece of art work": Universe of the Velociraptor Fighting Corgis Who Worship Lord Hydra

Story:
Rick accidentally teleports him, Morty, and Summer into a world where corgis take control of velociraptors and battle each other in order to gain the love and adoration of Lord Hydra in the sea. Hydra falls in love with Morty and goes to have Summer and Rick hauled off and killed so he can have Morty all to himself.

d50bd2da2f92407912fa7de6e93000f8.jpg

Name of the "piece of art work": Universe of the Velociraptor Fighting Corgis Who Worship Lord Hydra

Story:
Rick accidentally teleports him, Morty, and Summer into a world where corgis take control of velociraptors and battle each other in order to gain the love and adoration of Lord Hydra in the sea. Hydra falls in love with Morty and goes to have Summer and Rick hauled off and killed so he can have Morty all to himself.

d50bd2da2f92407912fa7de6e93000f8.jpg

Late response, but I would have loved to see this as an episode. Now that you threw the idea out there, I need it to be real.

I hurried home as fast as possible to catch the Samurai Jack episode which was supposed to be on at 11pm and instead find myself watching first episode of Rick and Morty s3...... what the fuck.
Motherfucking Mulan szechaun dipping sauce

I'm generally not the biggest fan of reddit & mimi but I felt this was very weak episode.

It felt like some form of final episode of the season two few years later. It's like they knew where they wanted to end the season but had no idea how to resolve it. The anti-globalist joke about changing currency was easily the laziest way to resolve a plot line that occupied and drove almost the entire last season, all for a status quo. I can't even tell if they want to develop things and go for a overarching plot continuation thingy or are they just okay with remaining in standard "Rick & Morty go on insane adventures every episode" format. I guess they'll combine both because of that cyber birdperson thing on the end. But at the same time it's a show without actual consequence. I think they're still unsure about what direction they want to take it, so they experiment with a bit of everything.

Back