Share Your Dreams

ZetsubouKaiji

We've all had funny, weird or are dreams, well this is the place to discuss them. Tell us about those odd nights with the fuzzy dream logic. You can even try to interpret your dreams if you believe in that.

===================================================

Last night I dreamed I was in a haunted house with a couple of female ghosts. I'm not sure what I was doing there, I think I was investigating them, but the ghosts wanted me to figure out their names. They kept dropping clues and through some fuzzy dream logic I was eventually able to figure it out, but not fast enough for Pollyann, she kept throwing chairs at me because I was too slow. Fuckin' Pollyann, such a silly name and she wonders why it took me so long to figure it out. The other ghost was named Amber and she made some cabinets open and close like applause when I figured out her name. Sweet ghost she was.

My dreams are usually so incoherent and stuffed with warped snippets and inspirations for stuff in my daily life and consumed fiction that I can never even begin telling what they were about.
And then I forget them almost completely.

I dream every night and can usually remember some for a week. The majority involve high school, a painful time for me, so they tend to not always be fun. Lately, however, my dreams place me in situations where I make amends with the past, be it school-related or otherwise; I guess that means I'm coming to terms with what happened as I get older. :smile:

Sadly, I rarely ever remember my dreams upon waking.

For several years, I used to have a recurring dream every year about a Hair Monster (I think it was made from hair clippings from a salon) that used to attack the city where I live(d), and I had to save everyone... but I haven't had the dream for a while and my mind is fuzzy on details. I wonder why I'd keep having it, and why I no longer have it?

I wish I could remember my dreams.

I hear there are techniques one can use to help recall them. Does anyone know them and care to share?

My favorite dream has to be the one with Taekwondoin in it. He was a complete dick to me and I woke up pretty darn upset and confused. I still remember it and I never remember my dreams. :laugh:

My favorite dream has to be the one with Taekwondoin in it. He was a complete dick to me and I woke up pretty darn upset and confused. I still remember it and I never remember my dreams. :laugh:

I imagine it involved you getting judo thrown around a room everywhere. Or at least, when I picture Taek being a dick, that's the first thing that comes to mind.

---
And as for me? I wish I could actually remember my dreams vividly but usually can't. The only thing I can really pick up about them is the feeling they give me which is a serious case of deja vu most of the time but that's really about it.

Honestly, I'm glad that I'm starting to penetrate the subconscious of people on the internet, it makes me feel
loved
I imagine it involved you getting judo thrown around a room everywhere. Or at least, when I picture Taek being a dick, that's the first thing that comes to mind.

:laugh:

Not everyone is as afraid of a nice friendly choking as you, Gen!

As for me, I rarely remember the events in dreams, but I often remember places, my mind vividly creates places out of my imagination that bare little resemblance to anywhere I've ever been, and they sometimes re-occur. One of them is a city centre that looks straight out the 18th century but in modern day, that's been in my dreams more than any other, and the other is a bastardization of a friends old garden, he had a methodist church overlooking it, and it was pretty damn imposing, it gave me nightmares as a kid, and it still reoccurs now in some visually warped way.

Back in my HS days I dreamt that I was in class paying attention to the lecture and then the principal comes in and interrupts the class to tell me somebody was waiting for me, so I followed him. When I arrived he told me the person who was waiting me is in the gym (you know, the place where PE classes take place) and then he went back to the principal room. I go into the gym and at first I notice there's nobody, but as soon as I walk into a bit further the Grim Reaper appeared in front of me.

I woke up right after that, and that dream was so shocking I still remember it despite happening 10 years ago.

Back in my HS days I dreamt that I was in class paying attention to the lecture and then the principal comes in and interrupts the class to tell me somebody was waiting for me, so I followed him. When I arrived he told me the person who was waiting me is in the gym (you know, the place where PE classes take place) and then he went back to the principal room. I go into the gym and at first I notice there's nobody, but as soon as I walk into a bit further the Grim Reaper appeared in front of me.

I woke up right after that, and that dream was so shocking I still remember it despite happening 10 years ago.

That's the worst kind of dream to have for people who believe in prophetic dreams.

I hear there are techniques one can use to help recall them. Does anyone know them and care to share?

Write what you remember of them down as soon as you wake up, eventually you start to retain more information from them.

If only.
Honestly, I'm glad that I'm starting to penetrate the subconscious of people on the internet, it makes me feel
loved
Not after that whack of a dream.

On topic: I have one dream that keeps reoccurring over and over. It has been with me since I was little. It's about dinosaurs roaming around my old neighborhood and I have to hide from them so I don't die. It's a very uncomfortable and tense dream that I completely dread. There's always without a fail this one scene that plays out: I run up to a fifth floor of a building where I sit under the window sill, trembling while the big T-rex looking creep is staring into the window. I can sort of see its huge eye and hear its heavy breathing so it's pretty frightening. Add to that the inability to run properly in my dreams. I hate when I cannot run.

A few weeks ago, since its the last one I bothered remembering, I had a dream about Tokyo Ghoul, with Harry Potter characters, some modern looking castle, my grandmother, my music playlist, and way to much coffee.

Well last night I had a very vivid and weird dream.

Basically, someone was having a problem with their right arm, so I was asked to temporarily donate my own, and work with theirs to get it strong again. This meant physically cutting off both of our arms, swapping and re-attaching them, so I had his arm and he had mine. I remember we were having check ups all the time to measure muscle atrophy (the word seemed repeated over and over again), and I was also working in my old job that I haven't done for 4 years now.

At the end, we got our own limbs back and he had severely degraded mine and I was walking around with one normal arm and one really thin arm and I got really angry. I woke up soon after.

Had this dream just now where something big is crawling on me and paralyzing me until it gets off. Once I can finally move, I jump out of bed to turn my lights on (in my dream). Then it happens again, but I tell myself it's a dream and I need to wake up, jump out of bed, and turn the lights on. This cycle happened about five times, where each time I thought I was successful in waking up, jumping out of bed, and turning the lights on when I really wasn't because I was still dreaming.

I'm still not sure if I'm either dreaming or awake. I'M SO CONFUSED. :crying:

I had the weirdest dream this morning

all men between the ages of 18 and 30 had been declared illegal and had been banned from all towns and cities
basic there was a group of us travelling around looking for shelter or a home
and every time we found somewhere the ppl already there or nearby would come and chase us away
we were in the process of taking a boat when i woke up

ZK's new Freddy avatar influenced my dreams last night; I was facing Freddy in Undertale (which I was playing until I went to bed). No amount of determination would let me win that fight.

Also dreamed that sothis became a troll, and she changed everyone's names to something random and made their profiles inaccessible. Then everybody on the site decided it was hilarious (which it was) and pretended to be someone else. We had three imposters claiming to be the same person (can't recall who). It was insane. :laugh:

Another dream was about Zoids. I dreamed about it because the last thing I did before falling asleep was watch a Super Robot Wars Moon Dwellers trailer, wishing there were more anime included that I had watched, one of which being Zoids.

I don't think I should share the dream I had last night. It was awesome though. I told Tents about it.

I don't think I should share the dream I had last night. It was awesome though. I told Tents about it.
Your dreams are a pure manifestation of your indecent, shameful and spoiled mind. I would not have you any other way.

Back