Aggressive Retsuko

I wish I actually had a set of lungs on me and voice that could karaoke death metal. This panda bear gets all my respect.

Episode 1 and 2:

Damn, I really didn't need to add another show to my roster, but the episodes are less than two minutes so I suppose I can live with it for a premise this cute and quirky. If they can keep coming up with new annoying types of coworkers for her to sing about then this should be a nice short.

The boss in the first episode was bad, but fuck the chick in the second episode, she sounds like the worst even if Retsuko vouches for her at the end of the episode.

Anyway I like it.

Episode 4:

No angry metal song this episode. I'm not here for Retsuko to make cute friendships, I want the angry rants.

Episode 4.
I disagree. It's nice to see something good happen to her. If she just suffered every episode, it'd get pretty mean-spirited. Who knows, maybe her work buddies will join her in some metal ranting.

Last edited:
Episode 5.
And Rage Retsuko has returned. Seriously, what kind of jerk insult you over which direction the label is in?

I'm honestly pretty surprised to see this show doing so well in ratings since shorts tend to bomb really hard. Then again, a death metal red panda is probably too swag to turn down.

I'm honestly pretty surprised to see this show doing so well in ratings since shorts tend to bomb really hard. Then again, a death metal red panda is probably too swag to turn down.

Yup, Retsuko is the perfect combination of sweet, cute and just a dash of badass to win people over.

06:

No metal raging this episode? Well I am really disappoint.

......Although, now I'm really craving a protein shake.

Episode 6.
Total missed opportunity. Ms. Gorilla could have done a metal rant on their crappy instructor. Let them sing, too!

07:

Well shit, the struggle is too real here and agree, that tags not ripping off is pretty fucking shitty. I'd probably rage at that inanimate object too.

Episode 7:

This is so relatable it made me laugh hard. I have to deal with those persistent tags everytime at work, and they really suck.

09:
Metal rage cock blocking because of sickness, can't say I'm even upset or disappointed with that considering that was just really funny to me.

Back