Daily Anime Marathon Club!

Still a full 1.5 points higher. On the back of saiyamar, ima getting dem points :D

About 1.5h left until that Rescue Me rewatch for those interested :megusta: and 2.5hours left to finish up on Pale Cocoon!

Marathon #2 - Show #25
[Main]:Koi Suru Boukun
[Alt, <18]: Vassalord
(By LadyPsychic)

Welcome to the last week of Marathon #2. What better way to start with a lot of boners and boning. :megusta: This is the second time we're having two picks because the main one might be a little bit too explicit. Either way, you're going to watch guys falling for other guys today. This is something we haven't done this marathon yet, but definitely should be doing. The Kono Danshi stuff was fabulous. :troll:

Refer to the next few points to figure out which applies to you:
  • If you are 18 years or older and have not watched either of the picks in full, you must watch the main pick. If this pick consists of several short shows and you have watched one or more of them (but not all), you do NOT have to rewatch these elements, but you must watch the missing one(s) to pass the day.
  • If you are 18 years or older and have watched the main pick in full, you are allowed to (re)watch the alternative pick instead. You are also welcome to rewatch the main pick or write a review / two or more recs for it. Make sure to clearly mention which of the options you are going for.
  • If you are 18 years or older and have watched the main and alternative pick in full, you can pass the day as per the regular pass rules (rewatch, write a review, make two or more recommendations). It's up to you which of the two picks you do it for. Make sure to clearly mention which of the options you are going for.
  • If you are younger than 18 years, you are allowed to watch the alternative show instead of the main show. If you have already watched the alternative show, regular pass rules apply (rewatch, write a review, or make two or more recommendations). You are never forced to watch the main show, but you are allowed to watch it to "pass" the day. Make sure to clearly mention which of the options you are going for.

Additionally, since there's more than one pick, we will do two groupwatches right after eachother today starting with the one in an hour. These are exact-ish starting times, so make sure to be there 5 minutes in advance with the show ready:

22:05 GMT (in one hour and five minutes): Koi Suru Boukun.
23:30 GMT (in two hours and thirty minutes): Vassalord.

Technically everyone but lindapearl is safe for the next 24 hours, although I still haven't received a decision whether or not hamletsmage wishes to rewatch / review / rec or take the free pass. Either way, we are in dire need of a rating, madam! :duck:

Clench yer buttchecks, we're in for a ride :pickleda::pickleda::pickleda:

I thought I said I was taking the free pass on Munto 2. Maybe I didn't, but uh... Free pass
Old rating 7/10, so I'll just stick with what 2011 me decided

Also, although i am over 18, I'll be watching Vassalord because I apparently watched Koi Suru Bouken in my rampant shounen-Ai days...

Haha always good to hear.

I thought you were considering it. I'll put the timer up to the groupwatch then ;)

I just realized... I'll be watching shounen-ai... in my very Catholic parents' house... in full view of everyone because the guest room is the dining room because poor. On Easter weekend....Jooooooooy.

Death Billards

Has it really been a year since Death Parade finished? It felt good revisiting this world again, and the story holds up with the best of them in the TV show too. Best pick of the marathon so far in my eyes, a solid 4/5

Now lets see if I can get Gestalt out the way with too!

Now lets see if I can get Gestalt out the way with too!

Tae, just know that you can trust me to tell you the truth about a show, and if I'm lying then you can see the truth through my blatant lies. So I'll tell you a bit about Gestalt so you know what to expect:

G

Koi Suru Boukun 0.1/10
Oh this reminds me of another terrible show, with hardly any plot and just painfully bad to watch.
Yaoi in this was bad, the story was bad and the characters were just plain bad.

That's all from me, hope everyone else can suffer while watching this xx

Koi Suru Boukun

4.0/10

Not too bad and I'll probably get angry glances from everyone around. But I geniunely thought that it was humorous at time, even if the jokes were filled with homophobic bigotry.

Also: rape is not okay

Nipples :megusta:

IN PREP FOR NEXT GROUPWATCH

{26-03}[00:15:18] <Madiz> vassalord and vasaline sound very similar...

:megusta:

Koi Suru Buttsex
1/10

I don't even!

Apparently, rabid yaoi fangirl me rated this 8/10 in 2011. I must go back in time and shoot her.

Last edited:
Koi Suru Buttsex
1/10

I don't even!

Apparently, rabid yaoi fangirl me rated this 8/10 in 2011. I must go back in time and shoot her.

Oh my. hahaha :D Was expecting :megusta: got :seriously:

Watched Vassalord as well

8.8/10

Those were some mothereffing awesomesauce vampires. A huge surprise for me this.

Making some recs for this:
Vassalord <-> Kimera

Koi Suru :troll:

1/10 Stars

Vaseline Lord

4/10 Stars.

Leave the Yaoi picking to me, I'll make sure you get some really good ones that don't make SpanglishJC cry. :frustrat:

Last edited:
Back