The Anime-Planet Claiming Society

ClaimingClub

Please check your claims in this document (click here) before claiming!
Thank You!

FWFkZ1C.png

Welcome to the Anime-Planet Claiming Society!

How it works
----------------------------------
k2cLMVz.png

You can ‘claim’ up to three of the following:
  1. An anime of your choice
  2. A manga of your choice
  3. An anime or manga character
  4. An anime or manga character to marry (you can only marry one character OR Anime-Planet member)
  5. An Anime-Planet User
  6. An Anime-Planet member to marry (they must agree!) Note: the one who proposes uses up a claim, but the one agreeing to the marriage need not use up their claim (unless they want to - for the purposes of displaying it in their banner).

You can only claim something that hasn’t been claimed yet, so think fast and claim away!
Users who have been inactive for a long period of time may lose their claims, so make sure you post once in awhile! [Claims may be removed if you are inactive for 4 months in the forum.]
Also, please keep in mind that if your username ever changes, you need to come back to the thread or PM one of the Claiming Club Editors and let us know so that your claims remain with you. Failure to do so may result in the loss of your claims.

Note:
Couple Claims: To claim a couple you must have claimed BOTH of the characters that you want to have set as a couple in your banner. As an example, if I want to claim the couple "Naruto and Hinata" I would need to have both Naruto and Hinata claimed to have them show as a couple in the banner. You may notice some users have a couple claim without owning either of the characters. Couple claims were a controversial topic in the old Anime-Planet Claiming Club and as such were removed but those that claimed couples before the event happened were allowed to keep their couples.

Claiming Club Editors:

The Claiming Club is entirely run by volunteers who give up their time approving claims, managing the list and creating the sigs! Here's a list of current, as well as old, happily retired Claiming Club editors.
Current:
Wonderboom
Alebord

Previous:
Ryukl
Fumze
kynz
infinityplusone
Zillia
LitaDee
ZoundX
Habhome
Moonfail
Sandbar
Sui
To show gratitude and appreciation for those who founded the Claiming Club we decided to make Sui's claims permanent and bypass the 4 month rule.

I know what I want to claim – now what?
----------------------------------
Respond to the thread with the following items:
  1. The type of things you’re claiming and if you’ve had a banner before.
  2. The name of the characters you are claiming/marrying (if a character) and the anime/manga they are from - NOTE: If a character or A-P user is already claimed, then they cannot be claimed/married, and vice versa.
  3. If you’d like a small Claiming Club image or a tall one. an editor will create the image for you and PM it to you once it’s finished. You are allowed to make your own, just make sure to mention it so we do not make a banner for you. Small banners only feature one character currently.
  4. Any images or special requests you have for the banner makers. Remember suggesting a color or you’ll be at the mercy of the maker. Gifs are now supported (Though the longer it is the lower the rendered quality).
  5. Please post the character portraits you wish used in your banner (When choosing the images you want, please make sure they are not too small, really small images will come out pixelated and bad looking when stretched to fit the box they belong in). We will not supply the images for the banner, except normal backgrounds, the claimer must be the one to supply us with the images (Small banners mostly need transparent background images).

Examples of the Claiming Society banners (backgrounds and characters will vary):
XmRlQ-gvZu8p2_GQ0JrUM1tFaEKj9bq_UfFeV73rnPT2b2_BwbwUMVwNJ5cWSbeW8-TM6qiT3DAWtN9e4dqqUMaKhesUUgNBqemnxyR-52YEnJET9Y01SNQzarraqZLrLLPsIaIL

L_SO-1h019izfTSZq3Nh-gRuZO8LlUssi4nMiqWmWZub6lnNWFxno6nhb3krkk0Qzp7yN2zPz15ilLGKuYHYrGLXgllOSBL7ktNGfZpSJq9dpqdmxRtFHifuS_RHGf9peYH2MVWl

nAr908vRPU-3VT1Qv5lbZeN5RYbHxCFKeIAXe75cNcpJlN0aU6fVZo4O40ASmoEpnsShjVoS84A7PYCZRGHPxywVc_Kx_ecSCNUWKHZVeyRVzgS-THKPhu3l86J_LVbL99eVt9hr
(Claim outdated, banner used as example only)

In case you just want to support us, don’t have your claims yet or any other reason, here’s a few other banners unrelated to claims you can use!:
UBIuf-g7QCsCXt8X2fC3cLRjVyAgf1dort9K1_c91px7JTYRvbgOQfHPjbBVkUdj3BtNpOmGKYnkQhvYpcs0Y0X585upCqoo6QF9xlbkeNaB4lAnVbozktuociTHnl9W_773MRKN

http://i.imgur.com/thkrOu9.png
LarG_d_HTl8kck7hvGDCVgHutxQnAHHJx3a08OHsVfkeTwGlAYsjkfH5S2j6sUsECN-pQaZYtq2KUwfQaIALTJ1-ZJ9tZH0BcDs6JGq4djcL-XSRVvyW4108EAx-gR1dE5C9fXWI

http://i.imgur.com/lrylQql.png
G4IBIySFvfEgjDAaJ19sji39f_NykVTw8XYWcxd6xYsArVylHvLiMIFpCZhzWGkygvlp1KF357SFtFRqQSZ3P61dLjrz_jKinAm5GruZTELDwLQZcXNEQQcS9MUkhnFvuoOjsYwD

http://i.imgur.com/EVghI9T.png
OQcPPgqRMcJbV5lRChcY5lxvqEFchak_9UeZCbXmD9bPwuSJzf-J-UmqEntTi7cnoT6DoySfNiSmgHEDZnow2fPKN5djZjEYJg6f7oKErjAmfTzCR7omi4d9EEEG-V2zXUZz4v5_

http://i.imgur.com/DaEqcZR.png

To link your banners back to the thread:
Code:
[URL='https://www.anime-planet.com/forum/threads/the-anime-planet-claiming-society.304854/'][IMG]placeimagelinkhere[/IMG][/URL]
Replace “placeimagelinkhere” with the direct link to the image!

Gifs are currently being supported (at a change of a small loss in quality):
_X_I1K8oJILLWrrjX_5vnTWTpi-jFnwU_ZTfuUrctPgBtyAzyYSRUC1mIVxv1J0EG2cU2DXvCvwpMFIUx2iqW4FyLkLDQt27NHQP35wdqOVC4E3Zm4i7I25bFHDBI34gJ8tvOJlt

Super Claims/Favorite Character/I claimed this and I’m totally going to brag claim (NAME UNSURE):
We decided it’d be a little fun to be able to claim one character above the rest as your favorite inside your 3 claims, this currently does nothing more than affect your banner, choosing one claim as your favorite and asking it to be added in the banner will add a random little star to your character’s name when making the banner, while also being able to make your claim appear as the banner’s background, to personalize your banner into focusing more into that specific claim. As always, you have to supply the image you want in the background yourself.

The banner would look like so:
-vfrMonfoBzLWPj3t0zSfcD0yE5ILBcwwezX04dyvVbyd9Ss7kFOVaUn3ZqhHC6bJuDZOoA-9LiTgOKhuV4b2i2daydI5xGeHWOwB5L9ST0VahqMkrT-cwLuvAnyAV2THIUKgPUY

You can choose the star (Option 1, Option 2, Option 3), color of the star if you wish or choose to make it pop out more or less, although you should leave the color to the banner maker as they can see what fits best in the end.Talking about stars, this claim will also add a little star in the list to your claim, just to show potential curious people who is your favorite of your 3 claims.

The other purpose for this is to help you into choosing who you want to appear in your small banner, if you choose to ask for a smaller banner instead. We’ve decided that small banners will only include a single character for now, it looks nicer, not clustered, and only popular recognizable characters benefitted from being super small.

You can request from either of these 3 options of small banners now:
jYXMAIvRrVMpkIQ2y1LVXJVt__cHrBa1nQLmz6C52iSndmp62R_tPoWuz6VXiqU_-IAhWh-VCf2PUWXpVWKEZv7Bjpu4XfT-sy1WkTOzIYGSQNkA55rxwD3Uvhd0UcNqrcomiqsF

Day Small Banner. (Useful if you want a transparent background image of your claim in the banner)
MtrLATalgu6tixX1PeaNgVDF3--qcgH3CnyPSY3i5Zg56LEdPLt7iFwtaTUOfuYlYob-UAQKBKjjELik1jqPnhWHqC29YxHhN0AXw_ZO1MOCEI6XWw7tjKvVWKOo5Atd2RYalIEb

Night Small Banner (Useful if you want a darker transparent bg image of your claim in the banner)
DYAyBQHdGd3DNhdnu0jhGyZr6evUOEBQhja-gg3PAugr-VzYkLfxTmJQvn9f3Du24__7kq921PnR9fcFZtEBthlBrKyekAUUE3Wc4d030932ZgRsdN-ZXZrFG0kR121Py9S-MQWg
Small Banner (Useful if you want a similar banner to the bigger ones or you can’t find a good image with a transparent background for your claim)
Choose carefully!

We would also like to remind you that just like the decisions we’ve made, future editors/helpers of this club (if there is any haha) should not feel obligated to follow our steps and do the same kinds of banners that we’ve made, although tradition is cool and all, not everyone likes to make banners the same way which is how banners have evolved throughout the editors, not to mention not everyone can do them the exact same way, as an example, I don’t think I, Wonderboom, will even tackle gif banners, I’d love to but it sounds complicated, you can thank Alebord for that one.

A few last things:
  1. Remember to specify the type of banner you wish
  2. Remember to state which anime/manga characters you claim are from
  3. Check the list below and make sure your desired claims aren't already taken. You can use Ctrl+F in most browsers to search for a word in the document! Just remember to click the document to use the search function of the document.
  4. For those of you intending to claim only ONE or TWO things - please let us know if you wish a banner made for them or else priority will be given to those who have used their three claims
  5. If what you want to claim has already been taken by another member, feel free to check if they've been inactive for 4 months. Claims essentially expire every 4 months, so then tell us, and we'll free up the claims for you!
  6. If your character happens to be a Vocaloid or any sort of loid please state so, some of them do not appear in the anime character database (Examples are Gumi and Teto) and I'll accept the claim but we need to know where they are from.
  7. Remember, the claims last 4 months! If you don’t want yours taken, be sure to connect to the forum and hang around the site! If you need some motivation, join a few other clubs! The Welcoming Club is a good motivator to stay online every day and helps you meet new people, and potentially friends! If you are more of a competitive motivated user, you may want to check TACO out!

Happy Claiming!!

THE LIST: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1GVv7OVuMUCONevWNG_ObAe5JTSHC5pwNwetZRtQVQXc/

Last edited:
Hello everyone, as many of you know the site is currently having big changes done to it and many threads are being started anew, being purged, or being moved. The Claiming Club was one of the lucky Club threads that was decided should stay we just needed to move and remove "Club" since clubs don't really exist on the forum anymore, maybe in the future. As such, the Claiming Club was moved here and renamed to the Claiming Society. Everything has stayed the same and everyone's claims should still be there in the front page.

Any new banners made will say "Anime-Planet Claiming Society" and the banner at the top of the page will also be changed. Thank you for your time in reading this and have fun claiming everyone!

Woo as one of the few clubs I was in i'm glad it is staying. I still love my banner after all these years. :love:

Woo as one of the few clubs I was in i'm glad it is staying. I still love my banner after all these years. :love:

Yeah I'm glad we're staying. I wonder how many accounts will actually get removed from the A-P database since there may be a ton of open claims soon.

"I'm trying to make up for lost time, and I have total awareness that when the work is coming it doesn't mean it's going to continue to come, so I'm taking advantage of this phenomenal period that I'm in now, to its fullest."

May people continue to claim now, and in the future. Good luck and happy claiming.

Kind regards,
The Claiming Society

I have a quick question. For those of us who did not get banners as of yet before the claiming societies reboot. Should we be re-posting pics here or have they been saved.

I have a quick question. For those of us who did not get banners as of yet before the claiming societies reboot. Should we be re-posting pics here or have they been saved.
They have already been saved and will be created and sent out as soon as possible. I have been focusing on my rehab as of recent, and it has left me with postponed tasks. Sorry to have kept anyone waiting, and thank you for your patience.

They have already been saved and will be created and sent out as soon as possible. I have been focusing on my rehab as of recent, and it has left me with postponed tasks. Sorry to have kept anyone waiting, and thank you for your patience.

It is no rush. Everyone has their own stuff going on. I just had wondered if it was saved or If I had to repost. Well I hope that you are feeling better.

so basicly members of the old claim club can keep there old banners :)
where as new ppls banners will have society on them instead of club

do i have this right ?

so basicly members of the old claim club can keep there old banners :)
where as new ppls banners will have society on them instead of club

do i have this right ?

So kynz doesn't have a billion banners to update, that's what I'm aiming for, but if you want yours to say society instead of club, kynz might be able to update it

So glad this Club is still alive! :3

Just writting to let know that the anime I claimed time ago is Lucky Star and not Psycho Pass as it shows in the Anime list :P

If it helps, here is my claimed characters/anime and banner since long ago.

9gawA1v.jpg

Thank you!!!

hey guys
theres a claim id like to make but in the list its alrdy been claimed
however
the user who claimed it dont seem to exist anymore on the forum or main site
would i be able to swoop in and grab that claim ?
the character is Moka Akashiya from Rosario to Vampire and the user is DokiDusty
iv searched the users and ppl search several times just make sure and unless im missing something they dont seem tobe on the site anymore
also does the 3 month rule still stand as another claim i want is taken but by someone who hasnt logd in for 4 months

anyway thanks all
grendel

hey guys
theres a claim id like to make but in the list its alrdy been claimed
however
the user who claimed it dont seem to exist anymore on the forum or main site
would i be able to swoop in and grab that claim ?
the character is Moka Akashiya from Rosario to Vampire and the user is DokiDusty
iv searched the users and ppl search several times just make sure and unless im missing something they dont seem tobe on the site anymore
also does the 3 month rule still stand as another claim i want is taken but by someone who hasnt logd in for 4 months

anyway thanks all
grendel

DokiDusty is still around, you may have just misspelled the name but they've been off since September 2015, and yes, the 4 month rule still applies, the only thing that's changed is the name of the thread.

ok thanks for the info

ok theres 2 chars i rly want to claim but both are teken however neither person who has alrdy got them has been on since the middle of last year

KelsieKatt was last seen on forum 06-27-2015 and has Megumi Shimizu from Shiki
and
DokiDusty has been off since sept last year and has moka Akashiya from Rosario to Vampire

i would rly like to claim these 2 and drop rangiku and lafolia
however im alittle put off by taking someone elses claim even to they been offline over 6 months
so maybe i should make this claim and then wait 1 month to see if they log in or something

what do you think
thanks grendel

ok thanks for the info

ok theres 2 chars i rly want to claim but both are teken however neither person who has alrdy got them has been on since the middle of last year

KelsieKatt was last seen on forum 06-27-2015 and has Megumi Shimizu from Shiki
and
DokiDusty has been off since sept last year and has moka Akashiya from Rosario to Vampire

i would rly like to claim these 2 and drop rangiku and lafolia
however im alittle put off by taking someone elses claim even to they been offline over 6 months
so maybe i should make this claim and then wait 1 month to see if they log in or something

what do you think
thanks grendel

I cannot hold a claim for someone, if you don't want to claim a character from someone who's been offline for 4 or 5 months in case they come back, that's fine but if someone else comes into the thread and asks for the claim they're going to be the ones to get it.

ok fair enough then i would like to claim

Megumi Shimizu from Shiki
and
moka Akashiya from Rosario to Vampire
and drop rangiku and lafolia

i dont know how to add pics to forum so iv poped em in drop box
copy/paste is the extent of my pc art ability so youl need to resize alittle and crop somemore i guess
can i change from harem to vampire harem
is it possible to get a slightly taller banner also please

https://www.dropbox.com/s/3hoen0it96ci85m/victoria cropped.png?dl=0
https://www.dropbox.com/s/pkuk05y52twu2ob/moka cropped.png?dl=0
https://www.dropbox.com/s/6qkoxkqnlxywkee/megumi cropped.png?dl=0
theres also a new pic of seres victoria
thank you very much
grendel

Last edited by a moderator:
ok fair enough then i would like to claim

Megumi Shimizu from Shiki
and
moka Akashiya from Rosario to Vampire
and drop rangiku and lafolia

i dont know how to add pics to forum so iv poped em in drop box
copy/paste is the extent of my pc art ability so youl need to resize alittle and crop somemore i guess
can i change from harem to vampire harem
is it possible to get a slightly taller banner also please

https://www.dropbox.com/s/3hoen0it96ci85m/victoria cropped.png?dl=0
https://www.dropbox.com/s/pkuk05y52twu2ob/moka cropped.png?dl=0
https://www.dropbox.com/s/6qkoxkqnlxywkee/megumi cropped.png?dl=0
theres also a new pic of seres victoria
thank you very much
grendel

APPROVED

DokiDusty has been inactive for over 4 months, as a result they have lost their claims, these 2 are now available:

Asa Shigure from Shuffle!
Koko Hekmatyar from Jormungand

KelsieKatt has been inactive for over 4 months, as a result they have lost their claims, these 2 are now availabe:

Tatsumi from Shiki
Johan Liebert from Monster

Hello, I'd like to change one of my claims.

I'd like to drop Heinrich Lunge in exchange for Robert E.O. Speedwagon from JoJo's Bizarre Adventure (2012), with the title of Platonic Life Partner (or, if that's too long, just Life Partner).

Here's an image:
cMjjInB.png
If that one is too small, here's an alternative:
aXg9gsI.jpg

I'd like the same banner as I already have (tall and purple).

Thanks in advance!

Hello, I'd like to change one of my claims.

I'd like to drop Heinrich Lunge in exchange for Robert E.O. Speedwagon from JoJo's Bizarre Adventure (2012), with the title of Platonic Life Partner (or, if that's too long, just Life Partner).

Here's an image:
cMjjInB.png
If that one is too small, here's an alternative:
aXg9gsI.jpg

I'd like the same banner as I already have (tall and purple).

Thanks in advance!

APPROVED

Back