What made or ruined your day?

WRMD: This fucking snow and ice cancelled my D&D night. Mom don't want us driving out to my brothers house. Frigging snow.

WRMD: This fucking snow and ice cancelled my D&D night.
dOWO4nk.png

speaking of D&D...

WMMD: Seems I was FINALLY able to get a date set for the first session of my new, original campaign!
I've got a map and everything for it, and am tired of waiting!

Well for this campaign I'm the DM.

Though my own character is a gnome sorcerer named Peridot. And no, he doesn't really have anything in common with that Peridot. It's just an easy name to remember. Forgetting the name of my own characters is annoying.

I've also got a Dragonborn Paladin in the making, though I've yet to get to test him/her out.

Remember playing as an Orc/Inquisitor named Uncle Ruckus when I last played Pathfinder. Me and a halfling went around looting while the monk and other chap fought off some dudes.

WMMD: Perfect Blue, such a perfect movie.

What also made my day: I got Diablo 3: Ultimate Evil Edition for the PS4. I was obsessed with Diablo 3 for awhile but never got around to getting the expansion, so this kinda kills two birds with one stone. Pretty hyped, I don't expect much sleep for the next few days.

Getting the parts in and finally being able to work on my car. ///// Finding one of the belts I had ordered being the wrong size. So I must wait till tomorrow to go order a new one and deal with the parts store idiots.

Remember playing as an Orc/Inquisitor named Uncle Ruckus when I last played Pathfinder. Me and a halfling went around looting while the monk and other chap fought off some dudes.

Pathfinder :drinking:

I played as a Drow Brawler called Maerwen. Loved going around punching shit.

WRMD: Comcast...
We had closed our account when we moved and it was presumed it was gone. However, this afternoon, I was able to login and I apparently have a Credit Due and an Overdraft Fee... so I had to deal with them, again... I hate Comcast.

WMMD: This line from Bread:

[22:04:34] Bradnyan .: By butt hurts.

I resisted the temptation to make jokes.

Back