Latest Thought 2: 2 Thought 2 Furious

What is the best pizza topping?

• Total voters

ZetsubouKaiji

LT:
Oh, my, God Becky, look at her butt
It is so big, she looks like
One of those rap guys' girlfriends.
But, ya know, who understands those rap guys?
They only talk to her, because,
She looks like a total prostitute, 'kay?
I mean, her butt, is just so big
I can't believe it's just so round, it's like out there
I mean gross, look
She's just so, black

I like big butts and I can not lie
You other brothers can't deny
That when a girl walks in with an itty bitty waist
And a round thing in your face
You get sprung, want to pull up tough
'Cause you notice that butt was stuffed
Deep in the jeans she's wearing
I'm hooked and I can't stop staring
Oh baby, I want to get wit'cha
And take your picture
My homeboys tried to warn me
But with that butt you got makes (me so horny)
Ooh, Rump-o'-smooth-skin
You say you want to get in my Benz?
Well, use me, use me
'Cause you ain't that average groupie
I've seen her dancin'
To hell with romancin'
She's sweat, wet,
Got it goin' like a turbo 'Vette
I'm tired of magazines
Sayin' flat butts are the thing
Take the average black man and ask him that
She gotta pack much back
So, fellas (yeah) Fellas (yeah)
Has your girlfriend got the butt? (hell yeah)
Tell 'em to shake it (shake it) shake it (shake it)
Shake that healthy butt
Baby got back (L.A. fits with the Oakland booty)

Baby got back (L.A. fits with the Oakland booty)

I like 'em round, and big
And when I'm throwin' a gig
I just can't help myself, I'm actin' like an animal
Now here's my scandal
I want to get you home
And ugh, double-up, ugh, ugh
I ain't talkin' bout Playboy
'Cause silicone parts are made for toys
I want 'em real thick and juicy
So find that juicy double
Mix-a-Lot's in trouble
Beggin' for a piece of that bubble
So I'm lookin' at rock videos
Knock-kneed bimbos walkin' like hoes
You can have them bimbos
I'll keep my women like Flo Jo
A word to the thick soul sistas, I want to get with ya
I won't cuss or hit ya
But I gotta be straight when I say I want to fuck
Til the break of dawn
Baby got it goin' on
A lot of simps won't like this song
'Cause them punks like to hit it and quit it
And I'd rather stay and play
'Cause I'm long, and I'm strong
And I'm down to get the friction on
So, ladies (Yeah) Ladies (Yeah)
If you want to role in my Mercedes (Yeah)
Then turn around, stick it out
Even white boys got to shout
Baby got back

Baby got back
Yeah, baby, when it comes to females
Cosmo ain't got nothin'
To do with my selection
Thirty six-twenty- four-thirty six
Ha ha, only if she's 5'3

So your girlfriend rolls a Honda, playin' workout tapes by Fonda
But Fonda ain't got a motor in the back of her Honda
My anaconda don't want none
Unless you've got buns, hon
You can do side bends or sit-ups
But please don't lose that butt
Some brothers want to play that hard role
And tell you that the butt ain't gol'
So they toss it and leave it
And I pull up quick to retrieve it
So Cosmo says you're fat
Well I ain't down with that
'Cause your waist is small and your curves are kickin'
And I'm thinkin' bout stickin'
To the beanpole dames in the magazines
You ain't it, Miss Thing
Give me a sista, I can't resist her
Red beans and rice didn't miss her
Some knucklehead tried to dis
'Cause his girls are on my list
He had game but he chose to hit 'em
And I pull up quick to get wit 'em
So ladies, if the butt is round,
And you want a triple X throw down,
Dial 1-900-MIXALOT
And kick them nasty thoughts
Baby got back

Baby got back

I wonder if anyone will notice.

Last edited:
LT: It's crazy how people aren't taking job interviews too seriously where I'm at. I was at this "job fair" (if you can call it that, it was just one manager and a table) and the people there were in like sweatshirts and jeans with holes in them. Nuts.

Yeah it's strange how people hope to get employed with that sort of attitude. I had an interview on Monday for a job and two of the nine people there weren't dressed smartly, you can basically rule them out instantly then and there.

But hey, it was two less people that i had to sabotage during the interview process, so it worked for me. I got the job too, proof that being a cunt reaps rewards :laugh:

Congrats on the job... what type of sabotage are we talking here?

^I've never had to do a group project/presentation interview.
The only group interview I ever had was where they asked four people the same question, and we sat side-by-side. I didn't like that, because people were basically stealing my answers. So I started to say different stuff just to stand out some. I really didn't like that situation.

But I've also never heard of the candidates interacting other than with the interviewers... like in that group interview, none of the other people tried to call me out.

Weird.

What kind of job were you applying for Brad? Ans yeah, my only experience with group interviews was the same as PkmnMaster and I didn't like it much either =/

The only group interview I ever had was where they asked four people the same question, and we sat side-by-side. I didn't like that, because people were basically stealing my answers. So I started to say different stuff just to stand out some. I really didn't like that situation.

This is also my experience with group interviews, which is why I always found them kind of lame. Everyone just copies the first person to give a decent answer while trying to pile on a bunch of extra bullshit explanation to pretend they had something of value to add. I just tried to be the first person to answer and not worry if everyone was copying me or not. I'd just give give an assertive and concise answer, and if everyone else copied me I would just hope that the interviewer would take note that I was the first to answer and give a clear explanation without any bullshit attached.

petition to change the name to Latest Thought 2: Tokyo Drift

Latest Thought 2: The Reckoning.

I found out why Youtube was breaking. Was only happening in Chrome and it was due to adblock being enabled.

Just a technical support role at a UK telecoms company, mostly phones and internet technical advice and shit. But the reason the interview was all group work was that they're expanding their operations in the area i'll be working in, and they said that after six months they're looking for people to move into higher roles that require good teamwork skills, so they shifted the interview to purely groupwork to reflect that.

It's one thing that bugged me a little. They want me to have a career there, they really want me to look to move up the ladder with all the opportunities they say they'll give us providing we do good and have no disciplinaries. But i just want to work here for a while before going back to more study, so i'll see what happens with that.

I find all work places say that, except the truly temporary ones. Even so, I worked for a call centre and they will look for reasons to fire you (to sort out the trainees they actually want). Not that you'd have a problem, just don't tell anyone to suck dick over the phone.

Even when I worked as a chef I made it clear I was only there part-time and they kept harping on about me becoming a sous-chef.

Leave it to Brad to be a raging sack of dicks at a group interview/event, cutting throats and kicking proverbial nutsacks.

Why aren't you in corporate?

Someone should keep an eye on the "last person to post wins" thread. If the thread were to disappear in the transition, we would know who won.

Come to think of it, I think that thread was the true RCC thread.

When 90% of people in the world aren't accustomed to anybody challenging them, it is confrontational. That's why i said it amused me, because to me it's nothing at all, but for the other eight people in the room....they struggled with everything i did/said to them.

People these days are such precious little flowers.

They should pay you extra for helping to weed out the bad ones. :smile:

LT: The Giver by Lois Lowry is a very weird book. I just started reading it because my son has to read it for school and it's... weird.

Just read about a forum merge, when is it gonna happen and what's it all about? =O

Pretty much the forum is going to be getting an upgrade. Right now the forum software is pretty dated and with the migration we will be getting a better experience with more features. It will also hopefully mean less spambot invasions and more new users.

As for when it might be happening, there's no definitive time. Sothis says it should be happening in a few months. I'm pretty excited for the change. If you have any suggestions for features you might want to see then post in this thread:

https://www.anime-planet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=303258

Back