Daily Anime Marathon Club!

Edited the main post with some new rules and member list. I have also added a link to an IRC chat we can use whilst watching stuff where we can discuss about the anime freely for those that want to join it.

Usually I'm associated with "Not finishing shit" or "What a lazy fuck who never finishes shit" but since this starts in the new year, I can turn from "The guy who never finishes shit because he is a lazy bastard and will never finish Birdy" to "Thrawn finished Birdy! CELEBRATION WOOOOOOOOO".

Totally in, and unlike everything else I watch, I will keep up with this.
Literally everything else. The last thing I finished was Jojo and that was because I was watching it at school over a month or two.

Awesome! Welcome to the club both of you!

Guess you are really up to make some recs / reviews, chii! :D

*runs off to edit an entry or two*

Usually I'm associated with "Not finishing shit" or "What a lazy fuck who never finishes shit" but since this starts in the new year, I can turn from "The guy who never finishes shit because he is a lazy bastard and will never finish Birdy" to "Thrawn finished Birdy! CELEBRATION WOOOOOOOOO".

Totally in, and unlike everything else I watch, I will keep up with this.
Literally everything else. The last thing I finished was Jojo and that was because I was watching it at school over a month or two.

Welcome aboard Thrawn, chii, good to have you along for the ride.

Memberlist added to the Marathon schedule link. You can see there who's still in the race and who dropped out ;P

Looking at the selection we've made (which is going to remain a secret), it seems that we were relatively nice to all participants. Although ChalamiuS seems to disagree with our first month being bad for newcomers :...:

Memberlist added to the Marathon schedule link. You can see there who's still in the race and who dropped out ;P

Looking at the selection we've made (which is going to remain a secret), it seems that we were relatively nice to all participants. Although ChalamiuS seems to disagree with our first month being bad for newcomers :...:

That means 2/3 of the shows are titties :megusta:

That means 2/3 of the shows are titties :megusta:
It's a mystery. ┐( ̄ー ̄)┌

But look what I found!
members.png

An automatically updating image with everyone in it. How exciting. *prods Spanglish to add it to the members list so that he doesn't have to maintain it on the forum post either*

Automatic picture. It's like magic! Hell, you even made the people who dropped out not in bold font :D I vouch for this being added!

I would like to clarify something. In the rules it says "If you have watched some thing already you can : 1.) Re watch and preferably join in IRC if possible 2.) Write a review 3.) Make at least two recs for the show".

Does that mean if we already seen the show we do at least one of the three options or does that mean we have to do all three?

Just one of the three! In the spirit of the challenge, we don't want to overburden our members, so whatever task we is, it should be finishable within 75 minutes :)

I have edited the second post in this thread (ie: my post) with the series watched in the first marathon we have done to give people a general idea what to expect. The limit then was 60 minutes however, so in the future marathons, there might be more movies and 2-3part OVAs as a result.

Note: these series might be rewatched into future marathons, but we will not watch sequels of a show we've done in an other marathon (So no Rainy Cocoa s2 without having watched the first season watched, SORRY ALL :P)

I have edited the second post in this thread (ie: my post) with the series watched in the first marathon we have done to give people a general idea what to expect. The limit then was 60 minutes however, so in the future marathons, there might be more movies and 2-3part OVAs as a result.

Note: these series might be rewatched into future marathons, but we will not watch sequels of a show we've done in an other marathon (So no Rainy Cocoa s2 without having watched the first season watched, SORRY ALL :P)

FUCK I MISSED ASA MADE JUGYOU TITTIES :flip:
I would have rewatched that after watching it on my own time and a second time with DTAB!

Hey, there might still be a chance that it'll be picked in a future marathon. We're currently toying with the idea to have people who last the whole month to suggest a few shows themselves for everyone to suff... uhh... watch

This club sounds like so much fun. I don't have time to participate at this time, but rewally hope I can join in the future!

PS Is there also a small version version of the first banner as well?

Back