Daily Manga Thoughts 2: The Return

Good stuff RR.

Now we have a new thread, here's some required reading for everyone...

Ran to Haiiro no Sekai
Teppu
Otoymegatari
Kaiji
Onani-master Kurosawa

Feel free to add more.

I bet Brad deleted it. Way to fuck up Brad, you butt.
And lost 600 posts due to his incompetence.

To add to that:
Anything by Naoki Urasawa
A Drifting Life
Battle Royale
Chaosic Rune (For making other card games look like some pussy ass shit)
GTO
Me And the Devil Blues
Pretty Face

Yeah, what a butt he is.

Also adding, in no particular order:

-Tower of God
-Franken Fran
-Drifters
-Noblesse
-Jitsu wa Watashi wa
-My Hero Academia

And Stand Still. Stay Silent. Not a manga, but still a required reading.

man, what's up with all the threads getting deleted? the "currently watching" thread was deleted a while ago too...

Anyway, here's to further fill up the first page with things that need more love

- One Piece, Berserk and Fullmetal Alchemist can't get enough love
- Claymore
- Kubera
- Magi
- Feng Shen Ji
- Ares
- Metro Survive
- Homunculus
- Murasakiiro no Qualia

Also, DMT: I need more Tomo-chan in my life. 1 page a day is killing me

Must reads:

-Bitter Virgin
-Shigurui
-Shiki
-Seizon Life
-Sundome
-Saikyou Densetsu Kurosawa
-Buraiden Gai
-Bokurano

Huh? Well OK. Rec'd reads from me I suppose

Gunnm
Solanin
Gunslinger Girl
Jojo's Bizarre Adventure
Yotsuba@!
20th Century Boys
Pluto
Trigun
Akira
Vinland Saga
Pandora Hearts

Too many requireds here for me o do them, but I for one, am appreciative of everyone's suggestions! I need to read more manga. These help! Thank you all who listed faves here.

DMT: It's Thanksgiving on Thursday and Bleach comes out on Thursday, suddenly I think I have a lot less to be thankful for. It doesn't help that the current fight is incomprehensible bullshit.

DMT: It's Thanksgiving on Thursday and Bleach comes out on Thursday, suddenly I think I have a lot less to be thankful for. It doesn't help that the current fight is incomprehensible bullshit.

step 1: don't read Blech on Thursday
step 2: read One Piece on Thursday
step 3: be a lot happier
step 4: be thankful to me for giving you this wonderful scheme :troll:

So you only didn't screw it up because you don't have to power to mess up that badly. Good to know you have some limits or the forum might fall apart.

Probably should savor it. Who knows how long it'll be before you get another one.

It's been consistently coming out on a monthly basis for like 3 or 4 chapters now, so I'm optimistic for a change :drink: Then again, those chapters are really short :...:

Well shit, he must be on a roll. I should probably catch up at some point. I've been trying to read more manga recently, but I prefer to read things that are finished first.

Well shit, he must be on a roll. I should probably catch up at some point. I've been trying to read more manga recently, but I prefer to read things that are finished first.

That i can understand, my list of "reading" and "stalled" is also growing a little big so I should probably do that too. Then again, a number of those series are in their last arc so it will be solved in due time.

That i can understand, my list of "reading" and "stalled" is also growing a little big so I should probably do that too. Then again, a number of those series are in their last arc so it will be solved in due time.

I need to do this too, but I prefer ongoing stuff. Mine's gettin' to be a bit out of control with 66 reading and 82 stalled...

Last edited:

Yeah, I wouldn't be too quick to jump back on the Berserk train. Where we're at in the story is kind of unimpressive. The best thing at this point is that we got monthly serialization.

Back