Miss Monochrome 2

Episode 1

It was quite okay and Miss Monochrome is back. It isn't the strongest episode that Miss Monochrome ever had but it reintroduced Miss Monochrome to the audience and makes us remember why we love her. I quit enjoyed this episode despite aforementioned unimpressive-ness compared to less seasons closing episodes. But I remember well that Miss Monochrome started at softly and went out with quite a bang.

The ending theme and opening theme aren't as good as pokerface but the ending theme I could certainly get used to and enjoy fullheartedly.

:love:

Episode 2
Loved this episode. Mana... I hope she gets what she deserves.

I watched it on a mobile phone. ... mobile VLC player ftw.

I don't hate Mana. I think she's an amusing little troll.
She's got balls to shamelessly try to rip of Monochrome again. The only reason it doesn't work out this week is because Monochrome and manager are broke as fuck. If they'd had the money and been dumb enough to hand it over then they would have deserved to have it taken from them.

I'm usually not the biggest fan of this show, but I liked how weird this episode got with Monochrome turning into a car for some extreme racing.

If they'd had the money and been dumb enough to hand it over then they would have deserved to have it taken from them.

And this would have just proven further that she's a detestable character because only assholes scam money out of obviously stupid people.

I'm usually not the biggest fan of this show, but I liked how weird this episode got with Monochrome turning into a car for some extreme racing.

I also enjoyed this bit mostly because I found it so weird that I got a genuine laugh out of it for a moment. That was surprisingly unexpected.

Mana is definitely an asshole. I just don't detest the character because there's a limit to the sympathy I have for characters being that dumb. Monochrome and the manager are painfully naive. Then again that is the entire premise of the series.

I don't hate Mana. I think she's an amusing little troll.

Episode 1:

I might for the first time in my life consider dropping a show. This was fucking awful. It's nothing like Watamote. It's more like My Little Sister Can't Be This Cute on crack. This girl is the fucking worst. She's not funny or cute, she is a complete cunt. I'd go far as to say that she makes Kirino look down right pleasant.

I hated every second of watching this and I don't think I will put myself through that again. There was nothing funny, insightful or even slightly interesting about this show. Anyone thinking of watching this should avoid it at all costs. If you want to watch something like this then watch My Little Sister Can't Be This Cute. It's not a great show, but it at least has a point it's trying to make even if it fails in the end. This is the worst kind of slice of life about catering to an absolute asshole, doubchebag, cunt. bitch, asshat, bastard, bitchcuntass girl.

This episode felt like a never ending hell. I checked the time four or five times hoping I was getting closer to my suffering ending. Fuck this episode and fuck this show. NO MORE. This is how I burnt myself out before forcing too much of this shit I hate only self. I thought I could test this one out, but I am not going to stick with it.
Hypocrisy, table for 1.

You do realize there's a difference between a main and barely a secondary character right?

Hypocrisy, table for 1.

That's comparing apples and oranges. Both characters are assholes, but firstly they are different kinds of assholes and two I'm not asked to sympathize with Mana or to find her antics funny. Plus what Damias said, I'd probably find her grating if I had to follow her as the main character for twenty minutes, but I don't Mana's clearly a villain in the five minute short.

Also I'd have been less hostile toward Imouhime if it'd actually been funny, but it was about as amusing as being sodomized with barbwire. I'd rather chew on tinfoil than watch more.

Dammit I've missed this.

Episode 2

Goddamit Mana-chan, why are you such a shit? And why doesn't Monochrome see it yet? At least they're both broke as fuck so couldn't pay it out. Also, good use of comedic timing with the BGM as it cuts out when Mana slams the door as she leaves.

Yayoi-tan was pretty adorable, especially behind the wheel. But screw Initial D references, especially as they immediately follow Adolescence of Utena references

I wish I could turn into a car ;_;

This is why this show is one of my favourite shorts.

Back