I Can't Understand What My Husband Is Saying Thread 2

Episode 3:

Pretty weak episodes. There's a lot of jokes to be made about his hobby spilling all over their apartment where she'd be forced to confront it, but instead they throw that out the window to go bowling.

^ Made me pause for a second as well. It was so casual xD

And <3 that Free! reference in the title.

This season seems to be more random in its focus than last season. I like the show better when it does focus on the main couple and their relationship. There hasn't been as much of that this season. However, this episode did at least focus on some otaku stuff even if Kaori is the one that instigated the job as a manga assistant.

Episode 4

I felt like this episode was better than the last one at least. I liked the Tokyo Ghoul mention.
Still, this season is weaker in general compared to Season 1.

agrees with weak season sentiments. I haven't thought deeply about it but I know for sure I enjoyed the 1st season, but have been bored in this one so far.

my lil bro kind of ruined it for me, he was pointing out the crappy animation.......even noticed that they had conversations while looking away from the screen to save animating lip flaps. And pointed out the best looking thing was the fan spinning at the end and of course it was because it's a recurring clip.......

now all I can find myself doing is nit picking the animation............the bowling looked like old 3 frame handheld game.......................

Episode 6:

Oh look another wacky mismatched couple like every single other couple on this show.
The joke about him actually working in a sushi bar was the only thing that struck me as funny this episode.

ep6 - I also thought this was a big step up from last week.
Also, "marital mismatches" is the defining theme for the series - it's right there in the title - so I don't think it's something to complain about.

I got a few laughs, especially
"You seem easy to pick up" - I guess the idioms translate to Japanese? It felt like the same double meaning I heard in translation was intended in the original.

I was disappointed he didn't reach over to wipe her face with a napkin when she had omelette rice grains left from her meal - her reaction would have been priceless.

I can't say I find anything funny but I like it anyways,

the cuteness level of Rino is almost on par with Kaoru, her voice and speech pattern is adorable. I've always enjoyed the cuteness element more than the comedy anyways............

and I second the spin off notion, these two have potential to equal the main relationship or even best it......

The problem is less about another wacky couple being featured and more with there are so many now that they start to blend together. The cast has gotten too large for these short episodes and I feel like everyone blends together.

The problem is less about another wacky couple being featured and more with there are so many now that they start to blend together. The cast has gotten too large for these short episodes and I feel like everyone blends together.

yeah, it was cohesive 1st season, this season doesn't really care about making you feel anything. theres no progress and anything you see you may as well forget........

as for me, just accepting the cuteness and moving along

yeah, it was cohesive 1st season, this season doesn't really care about making you feel anything. theres no progress and anything you see you may as well forget........

as for me, just accepting the cuteness and moving along

At this point, it's probably safe to assume there is no salvaging this season.
Either way, I agree that this episode was certainly a step up from last weeks.

This episode wasn't bad, especially compared to some of the previous ones.
I chuckled at the part where he said he was easy.

Back