My Teen Romantic Comedy SNAFU TOO!

LinkSword

POPEE BELIEVER
Please be good please be good please be good please be goooooooooooooooood.

Damn, I'm looking forward to this so much it's not even funny. Not as much as new Gintama but freaking close enough.

Apparently this is actually going to be one of the very first shows to air this season, airing in just about 30 hours from the time of writing.

Yeah, Brains Base are a weird bunch. Either they got a very sweet deal for selling the rights or it just doesn't seem to make sense. I remember the first set of BDs selling out in stores in no time at all, and the rest of them sold very well too. I'd sure want to keep that license around.

I imagine something else wrecked Brains-Base financially, and keeping the licenses was thus pointless since they straight up could not afford making more of it.
Essentially, they were staving of bankruptcy by selling the licenses.
They only have one project in the works currently, and it seems to be an all-or-nothing deal.

That's the only sense I can make of it. I'd like it if they'd sell the license for Spice & Wolf as well if they're going down that route...

I can't imagine Brains-Base going downhill finacially unless all the good solid animation for the shows they did made the profitability close to nil. They had a ton of good selling shows done.

Not even the popular Durarara!! was particularly profitable to them, apparently.
And from what I can gather, there's been more than one such financial disappointment in recent years.
Their attempts at cashgrab fujoshi-bait series was already quite the indicator...

Durarara
*2, 16,161 16,161 Durarara!! vol.1
*5, *2,660 20,876 Durarara!! vol.1 Limited Edition
*1, 17,730 17,730 Durarara!! vol.2 Limited Edition
*6, 2,545 *19,538 Durarara!! vol.3

Those are not bad numbers lol

I just took a peak at Feel's past works and aside from outbreak company I shuddered...

By all that is animu do right by the Hachiman. Pretty please?

I just took a peak at Feel's past works and aside from outbreak company I shuddered...

By all that is animu do right by the Hachiman. Pretty please?

Pretty much I'm banking all my hopes for a good adaptation on the director being the same one as for Outbreak. Very different show - and not nearly as good - but a well executed one regardless.

Nobody picked this up for simulcast. Well, they can't blame us now then, can they? How terrible.

As the hours passed by with no sign of the episode being released I started fearing as much.

Day ruined. Fansub Rangers to the rescue pls.

yup no troll.........

finally ep 1.

Loved it, instantly brought me back t what I liked about the show. Hachiman remains a reflection of myself.

and to boot, they re-did the joke from the 1st season that I loved the most with the trap guy saying "hachiman" in his sleep and the awarded with a very uncomfortable glare.

S1 version of the joke.......

can't wait for more! hopefully it doesn't take all day to get subbed next week.

Ep 1

WOO!!! Not a slaughter, we're in for a show this season!

Characters all feel and come across like they should, the only character who I feel looks noticeably different is 8man, and it's not a bad thing.
can't wait for more! hopefully it doesn't take all day to get subbed next week.

If it's commie, we should count ourselves lucky it only took a day.

Episode 1

Ah, I remember why I loved this series so much. The pacing, dialogue ,characters and writing were sharp again this episode. Let's hope they can keep up this level of quality throughout the season.

Based FFF, my savior.

Good to know you guys enjoyed the episode. The house will be empty in a few minutes and I'll watch it on the big screen with no disturbances. :megusta:

Back