Mujaki no Rakuen

If that's the alternate title then what the fuck Brad? They're skipping the Oz and going straight to the electrocution ass chair.

And it somehow got even worse. Paradise, innocence, paradise of innocence... Haha, and I thought it was bad before!

To quote Kona from Robotics: Note
''Time to fap''
:megusta:

One sec, I hear some sirens coming my way...brb ;p

Anyways, this anime is again to risky for me, Im not going to watch this out in the open here ;p
So I wont be joining in, have fun ;p

To quote Kona from Robotics: Note
''Time to fap''
:megusta:

This anime is again to risky for me, Im not going to watch this out in the open here ;p
So I wont be joining in, have fun ;p

You weak willed, upstanding human being of such pansycore wussitude. And the sheer "what the slapnuts is this watching in the open shit" is just... shit! In the open?!Is that your only option for this creepy ass loli fetish crap? How could that even come up! It should have been- something about using a laptop or tablet for this. In the dark. Where nobody can see you.

You're like Brad in the creepiest stuff to fap to. If it was like any of the other titty shows we watched that so wasn't like this titty show, then it would be fap time.

Less than a half hour to go and yet it'll have more people watching than last week's lackluster, barely homoerotic suckfest with the awesome soundtrack. And rapey overtones.

Curtains closed? Check!
Door closed? Check!
Speaker volume as low as possible? Check!
Video opened in private browsing? Check!

I think I'm as ready as I'll ever be :P

Eh, Im leaving my door open and blasting it.

Course Im not at home, but at my house... with roommates and the like so it dont mater. Where is the link?

That's some hardcore shit right there. Imagine if a passerby catches an earful and calls the feds. Or the neighbours. Or anybody.

Curtains closed? Check!
Door closed? Check!
Speaker volume as low as possible? Check!
Video opened in private browsing? Check!

I think I'm as ready as I'll ever be :P

Shit, you're not using headphones? Man that's gangsta. Creepy gangsta.

Shit, you're not using headphones? Man that's gangsta. Creepy gangsta.
I guess I could but on speakers I'll be able to hear people coming up the stairs or opening one of the doors before mine.
:sweat:

Mouse cursor near minimize? Check! :P

You know what's more respectful than watching this with your perverted bros? Announcing "GONNA GO DRAIN THE MAIN VEIN", which is what I'm about to do.
I'm already more classy in this moment than I will be while watching it.

I guess I could but on speakers I'll be able to hear people coming up the stairs or opening one of the doors before mine.
:sweat:

Your computer is facing the door? Or is at an angle to the door that gives you 2 seconds to minimize the window? Playing with fire. But that's true. Best of luck on not losing the respect of everybody around you!

Your computer is facing the door? Or is at an angle to the door that gives you 2 seconds to minimize the window? Playing with fire. But that's true. Best of luck on not losing the respect of everybody around you!
90 degree angle in relation to the door: |__
Where | = door, __ = desk with PC.

I'm hopefully optimistic that this maybe has less nudity than the manga. Saw no puss in the manga but chests enough in those few pages...

I'll keep the volume loud enough to get all the cringe but not quite enough for the neighbors to hear it, I guess. Can't be bothered with headphones for this thing.

Back