White
Blue
Red
Purple
Black
Yellow
Orange
Green

Seems like the subtitle gives away the general plot though...

the original actually quite surprised me with how not terrible (in fact entirely watchable) it was. I'm curious as to where this goes (though, like Etue said I guess this has largely been spelled out)

Chaika's Official art: ( click image for full size )

Wait, Chaika has a chest? TMYK

There is no way White's is just as developed as Red, just no way.... Let there be difference!

Also: No way RED wears that beneath her clothing, glorious side-boob contradicts it.

I'm surprised they didn't focus on Vivi ( can she have her own colour? ) Chaika with the new anime on our doorsteps.

Last edited:
In for some more chiaka

Interested to see if that kiss at the end of the 1st season gets blown off like it didn't happen.

Can't wait I can for Chaika.

Get all the colours!

White
Blue
Red
Purple
Black
Yellow
Orange
Green

Seems like the subtitle gives away the general plot though...
You missed Beige, Brown and many others xD

... if they actually have a beige chaika I will be pretty exasperated with this show. either that or laugh my ass off, hard to say in advance

Ep 1

More of the same......

Which is good...............

wonder if GU will join us to let fill us in whats wrong with it. :pickleda:

Episode 1

Well, at least it covered what was left out in the open in a cliffhanger last season. The episode wasn't innovative in any way. Chaika remains the same type of anime with the same titular character as main heroin(s). Vivi has yet to gain her own colour, which is a shame, since for now She will be ¿nightgown?Chaika. )

The battle rages on, an interesting yet not surprisingly good anime continues to hold interest and compells us to watch. It's neither mediocre nor extremely good but one simply wonders what would be the end of all of this. There is little to be found in irritation in writing despite the prior seasons last arc being quite strange it still was what it was and barely a notable set-back in this anime that is neither good nor bad but strangely eye-catching.

Chaika.

Episode 2.
Action time and Red Chaika! Yay! That fight was slick as per usual. She was kicking their asses, and who saves the day? Distracting Cat Frederica! It's a legit strategy. Chaika got a clue where to find her past. And Vivi appears to have picked Purple as her Chaika color.
Good episode.

ep 2

It's about time.

If there was anything I hated about this show was it's lack of direction. The goal was always to find the remains but the first thing they acquired was an eye which shows it wasn't just head torso and limbs. So it was never clear how much remains would have to be found.

Not only that, the way they found the location of the remains and when they finally got them, it never felt rewarding. They can be used to enhance magic or something but they never do anything with them so it all amounts to a huge waste of time feeling.

Now, I don't give a shit if they never go back to the remains hunt, a quest to find out more about chi aka sounds much more interesting.........

I'm guessing taru will make that contract with fredrika near the end when they are in a pinch or some shit......

Still don't care much about vivi but she showed once side boob this episode...........

Episode 3.
Fatty had some fight in him. That was actually both amusing and kinda awesome. Gillette is apparently working for the bad guys now. That sucks. Creepy guy with twins. And...kraken.
Good episode.

ep3 - I agree, good ep, nice blend of action and plot advancement.
So the retired hero fights rather than talks, and finally when they talk, it's "oh, you'll stop pursuing me if I give you the remains? Take them, then!" I'm surprised he was so rational - most ex-warriors would be too enraged to settle for surrender. Too funny when after that, Toru breaks the deal by saying "and we want your boat, too" ... which is now headed for the bottom of the sea ...

It was a bit creepy to think of the original Chaika being beheaded by these brave warriors. Maybe we'll learn that she was an evil sorceress too, but it still sounds ugly. Her clones seem to be all sorts ... our Chaika is a perfect innocent, red Chaika is a fire-eating tsundere (at least a little dere for Toru), and some who are Slytherin through and through. I'd like to meet the Ravenclaw Chaika who one would think could at least speak properly.

Real surprise at the end - Gillette is alive ... or undead? And mesmerized by an unknown party, no doubt with dark designs. I guess we know from last ep's flashback that Vivi is still destined to save Gillette, somehow ... Drama awaits!

Also from ep2, I'm a little disappointed that Vivi's hair change was from Chaika-zation ... I thought it was hair turning white instantly from grief (I've heard it in a few stories, and always thought it was a good dramatic bit of folklore.)
As with last season, often confusing but quite entertaining.

Back