Fuuun Ishin Dai Shogun

Anyhow...
*Looks at synop on streaming site*
Interesting..
*Sees line that says "The tagline for this show is: 'I can be the greatest man in the world because I'm a virgin!"*
*Watches Preview*

...what did I get myself into now?

This has more still shots than a 98' windows screen saver.
Ep1

I mean, 75% of this title cleverly does not move but just shakes the camera, or zooms in and out.
It is amazing how much they attempt to not move. But I guess I can see why, they poured most of the budget into the mecha, which actually
do not show up till like the last 3-4 minutes. I should say the boobs move too in this title... and I guess there is a case of mistaken breasts.
There is almost enough oppai action in this title to warrant an ecchi tag.
Not sure what I thought of this title, but it was quirky enough that I will probably give it at least 3-5 episodes.

Last edited:
Blah. Made by J.C. Staff so I was hoping for something good but it turns out I'm watching something that is directed by the same guy who did Ikkitousen. Fan-fucking-tastic. And as predicted by that knowledge there's plenty of boob groping in place of interesting dialogue and action. In fact, the whole "comedy" of the show is based around childish, perverted humour that's way too simple to admire in the vain of SYD.

We hit a critical moment in the episode only to have the main villainess fondle her tits instead of doing something that actually improves her presence. Now, I don't mind a character declaring that danger makes them aroused (I'd be guilty of it too) but she can't even take her role seriously that she has to fondle herself in the midst of a battle, lowering any respect I had for her as an engaging part of the show.

All the characters are like that. I get the feeling they were trying to pay homage to JoJo with the ludicrous behaviour but it's just not as finely executed as JoJo is. Keichirou's "brother" is also a shining example of the "silly guy" side-kick and does absolutely nothing to break this mould.

And of course, every woman in the show is scantily clad and obsessed with their feminine appendages. Does Iga knock Keichirou out with her hand or foot when she needs to escape from him? No. She forcibly makes him fondle her breast and he... passes out...

There's nothing more contrived than a character over-reacting or a female character using her tits as a weapon - even more contrived if they actually have an effect.

Oh, and sure, Susanoo can only be piloted by a virgin. Who the fuck designed a mecha to have such a stupid fucking limitation like that? When he couldn't move it I actually expected there to be revealed that it's powered on semen and he needs to jam is dick into some onahole contraption to pilot it.

So yeah, fuck this show. It just might be this season's Hamatora, only not as shitty.

Episode 1

Nice animation, first off. Otherwise, the rest just falls apart. So much juggle..so much poor dialogue..

Not sure what to make of it, actually...:pokerface:

Anyhow...
*Looks at synop on streaming site*
Interesting..
*Sees line that says "The tagline for this show is: 'I can be the greatest man in the world because I'm a virgin!"*
*Watches Preview*

...what did I get myself into now?

:laugh:

Oh gods... that is so jokes. I am so tempted to start it based on that tagline alone.

This has more still shots than a 98' windows screen saver.
Ep1

I mean, 75% of this title cleverly does not move but just shakes the camera, or zooms in and out.
It is amazing how much they attempt to not move. But I guess I can see why, they poured most of the budget into the mecha, which actually
do not show up till like the last 3-4 minutes. I should say the boobs move too in this title... and I guess there is a case of mistaken breasts.
There is almost enough oppai action in this title to warrant an ecchi tag.
Not sure what I thought of this title, but it was quirky enough that I will probably give it at least 3-5 episodes.

I just C/P the entire thing to prevent spoilers but that thing about still shots, zooming in and out reminds me of Cromartie, but not as classy or parody like as Cromartie.

Thrawn, I was seasick from how much the screen bounced around.

Blah. Made by J.C. Staff so I was hoping for something good but it turns out I'm watching something that is directed by the same guy who did Ikkitousen. Fan-fucking-tastic. And as predicted by that knowledge there's plenty of boob groping in place of interesting dialogue and action. In fact, the whole "comedy" of the show is based around childish, perverted humour that's way too simple to admire in the vain of SYD.

We hit a critical moment in the episode only to have the main villainess fondle her tits instead of doing something that actually improves her presence. Now, I don't mind a character declaring that danger makes them aroused (I'd be guilty of it too) but she can't even take her role seriously that she has to fondle herself in the midst of a battle, lowering any respect I had for her as an engaging part of the show.

All the characters are like that. I get the feeling they were trying to pay homage to JoJo with the ludicrous behaviour but it's just not as finely executed as JoJo is. Keichirou's "brother" is also a shining example of the "silly guy" side-kick and does absolutely nothing to break this mould.

And of course, every woman in the show is scantily clad and obsessed with their feminine appendages. Does Iga knock Keichirou out with her hand or foot when she needs to escape from him? No. She forcibly makes him fondle her breast and he... passes out...

There's nothing more contrived than a character over-reacting or a female character using her tits as a weapon - even more contrived if they actually have an effect.

Oh, and sure, Susanoo can only be piloted by a virgin. Who the fuck designed a mecha to have such a stupid fucking limitation like that? When he couldn't move it I actually expected there to be revealed that it's powered on semen and he needs to jam is dick into some onahole contraption to pilot it.

So yeah, fuck this show. It just might be this season's Hamatora, only not as shitty.

Yeah, this takes a page out of Virgin Fleet.
why do virgins have more energy, or power or whatever? Anyhow, Virgin Fleet is the same deal. You aint done the deed, somehow you can fight.

Did you-all notice that Granny was stacked too?

Hmmmm, questionable and what the hell, not just for you to notice her being filled out.
Seasickness from a drunken camera, now that's budget!

Episode 1

:seriously: The fuck is this shit? A gal with the biggest hooters in the island who is also not a total bat confesses her love and he says it's not right? The fuck is this bat shit retardifucks logic?
Ugh, this is so retarded. Who gives a shit if they're licking your ass clean? Go for that gal! Delinquent Bro knows what's what.

Based on the OP, there's Dragon Samurai. Fuck. Yes.

Also based on the OP, boobs and he might prefer younger, flatter girls.

Daaaaaaang, some girl just cut a random guy's nuts and a random bath house scene. That is plots. But the animation after that is significantly crappier. Not that the bathhouse had animation...
Finally, a booby lady! Look at her, she's got all the skills.

Thought she already got his scrotum. Guess the guy ran away first.

The guy let himself get caught? What a wuss.

Sex House Murderer wanted. Cat houses were popular back in Steam-era Japan.

Delinquent Bro knows what's what. He's obviously smarter than our dumbshit Protagonist.

Dude, that kind of o-
Man, I forgot. And-
Forgot again.
I don't know. Boobs or something. Maybe steam and stuff. And the guy's pompadour acts as a hair boner.

Cop Leader is really fixed on MC tearing asses up.

Yeah, peeping will work just fine. Very logical. Delinquent Bro knows what's up. You get tits and ass for one binocular!
She took 3 seconds to get dressed.

Why not, she lets him grab some of dat boobage. It's on par with just about everything so far.
Flaaaaaaaaashbaaaaa- Oh, they skipped it. Could have been a titty flashback.

Viper extract? Sure.

Looks like Red Kimono is gunning for his Bros.

HOW THE FUCK IS THIS ONLY THE 16 MINUTE MARK- FUCKING A

How the hell was she hiding that purple and armor with that cleavage exposed? Man, fuck logic, we got boobs.

Awwwww yeaaaaaaah, that is plots :megusta:
I totally approve of her sexy methods, and her style with that long hair.

The power of a virgin will awaken his power? This is more retarded than that show with the boners and the guy who needs to do sexual things to women to activate his boner powers.

She randomly gropes herself while she gets wet. Why not :megusta:
SEX HER UP BRO
THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH WHAT SHE IS SAYING

The art style is good but the animation is like the runs. "Dialogue" or any relation to "Plot" is currently missing and the show is clearly run on hard logic. Yup, clearly the show of the season, if it weren't so shit.

And thank you Funk, for bringing Granny's massive breasts to my attention.

Episode 2
...out of twelve.

Begins with foot licking. Which...is not expected, but still..
So...new character is a foxgirl. Main seems a bit dense, but is to be expected seeing as how this is the second episode..

The whole "virgin" thing is a bit offputting..
Make that the whole plotline/'how you pilot this mecha' thing...

At least not as much jiggle this time?
Just a lot of shots.. -.-

Also, just noticed the thing that you pointed out, Funk :laugh:

Episode 3
So...it begins with...incest?
The rest of the episode is devoted to Chiharu trying to get into the Keiichiro's pants, some more fingering, and just...poor jokes and ecchi scenes. Not really much to write about, honestly, other than that it's a bit awkward watching it.

Mecha still look good, though. Not that it's much of a redemption.

Episode 5
So I just caught up with this and...yep.
I didn't like how they introduced the crossdressing girl especially how she just screamed everything out that last episode but so far she is my favorite character now and I really hope that they don't mess with her character.I really hope they don't.
Now onto the episode.Another episode where the MC wants to lose his virginity.Nothing new there.And a kiss to break it and he got a kiss.
Ok now I won't put any faith on the next episode but the antagonist is going to appear and I hope he will be a fitting enemy and not like that one enemy who gets turned on fighting.Really turned on.
Overall,hopefully the next episode the antagonist will be a good one and I want more of that crossdressing chick.

Episode 6
19 minutes in and I finally got what the heck was going on.I swear I was just watching some perv guy and the evil guy.But from all the episodes I must say this one might be my favorite.Now the show is still a low rating for me but this episode was hmm decent from the rest of the other episodes.I am still confused about some things for example what is the antagonist goal now?
He already killed everybody from the meeting and he got his robot.What's next the foreigners?
Or is he already full on evil and wants to rule the world?Not sure if they explained in the episode or not but I guess I'll just try figuring out later on the series.If I had to choose who I would rather watch in the series it'll be the antagonist and his group because imo it felt as if they tried making a story here than the MCs side.
Overall,from all the episodes this one was the best for me.

Also that preview for the next episode..damit I want another antagonist episode.Now.

It's been a while, thread...
Do treat me well?

Episode 9
So...the main guy nearly forces himself on the lead girl within the first few seconds of the show. Of course, he then ditches her and her important news to fix something else. The fox girl goes total tsun on the lackey; much as somewhat expected? In a way?
Otherwise, it's devoted fully to the awkward (and stereotypical) relationships formed in the series, with a robot fight to break things up. The main girl and the lead are finally able to pilot the mecha together, much to one another's joy. Except, it all goes wrong and the enemy gets into the girl's head, leading to a rampage by the mecha, which is only stopped when the lead takes out the key.

At least the show never lost it's way of the chest. It still reigns supreme, albeit it's taken a bit of a back seat. Add in the cheesey dialogue, and it's the atypical ecchi series all over again.

Last edited:
Episode 12

Sequel hook?

To this slide show?

Seriously?

Okay this anime as far as plot and fanservice goes is pretty much utter garbage. Most of the anime is a slide show with either frames scrolling sideways or upward and sometimes downward. The breast bounced are animated through some sort of warp tool, it looks absolutely misplaced every time it's used. The romance in this anime is confusing as hell. The chemistry between characters is hardly ever established in a normal way. Usually they randomly tell you what it is no need for interactions that make sense. The animation, little of what there is is all very much low budget you can see 2004 anime with better animation than this by picking a random 2004 anime it's hard to compare anything to this obvious slide show. The comedy was generic but watchable for ecchi fans nothing to get mad about. While the plot was very poor it was nothing to scream about but the animation was the most ridiculous thing ever and for that reason I can't rate this anime anywhere near a passing grade. The plot was obvious. The relationships and characterization poorly established and the animation non-existent.

1.5/5

Episode 2

"Let me take you to the station so I can... *licklicklicklick lips*... search you for contraband. Sexy contraband :megusta:"
And like... no animation happened. I forgot who Big Tits Mc Glasses was, Small Tits Kitsune is a... well, Kitsune with small tits. A guy who can't get a boner while touching a lady without getting boner-killing hives does shit, some technically action... thing happens and the guy extends his hammer to comb- no, he uses his tits balls to fight the non-breasts.

I'm kinda watching My Life as a Teenage Robot in the background and it's more interesting than a guy getting kneed in the nutsack. While reaching into her top, copping a feel and then grabbing her wallets, money and his money and his... start up key?

If you're that sexy, you don't need to steal.

Daughter of a human and animal? I'm not touching this one.

And this is very tragic. I am sure I am crying tears if I felt any emotions aside from remorse (for myself), pity (for myself), boredom (for this) and shit, where is my water? Man, it's all the way over there. I'll leave this running while I get it. Tits ain't happening.

She's going straight? Was she les before?
Or is she just... stopping committing crime and shit?

Um... dishonor is like cutting wood? Innuendo. Great tree = Giant schlong.

Squeezing his nuts is more like it.

The fuzz? Or is it no tits? Who is already riding him like a horse. And the guy obviously got a boner because he likes ironing boards instead of hills.

Sex slave- Wait, what? Dang, I thought it was a pillow place. Not an S&M farm.

UUUUUUUGGGGGGHHHHHH- I mean, woo-hoo! Cat fight!

Episode 3

FAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAP

Oh sorry, the faps is boners. I approve of this lesbian ninja sex action. Melons on Hooters, it's boners. and Onee-sama wants dat bod. She's a good girl alright :megusta:

Shit, the show is starting. This crapfest needs more of Villain Babe. She provides the best plots of the show bar none.

--------------------------

Morning wood.

Ceiling Chick is watching you get hard.

By breakfast she means- shower? Sexy shower. She nee- He he- He needs someone to wash his back. Bare.

What? Wait, Kei is part of the Tokugawa?! Holy plot twists Batman! I did not see this coming!
Titties!

I mean, ass!

"Slipped my tits onto your nuts."

Yum :megusta: Taki style of sexiness. Titty ninjas are my favorite ninjas.

Kei you douchebag. FUCK YOU.

She needs Bro's help to get into Kei's pants. And Bro is getting a hair boner, persuaded that he can do naughty, so naughty I cannot specify things to dat ass.

Chest shot!

THE TITLE OF THE EPISODE IS "SEX WITCH HOKUTITS STRIKES". THIS EPISODE CANNOT FAIL.

DRINK IT IN BRO. DAT SHINY SMOOTH BODY IS ALL DEFENSELESS.

Dang, she is having dream sex with Kei and he is Ron Jeremy of Shogun.

Wait, she is here to do him? And then they'll swap with Bro?

TITTY NINJAS.

USE DAT BOD FOR SEXINESS.

Get your- dang, she just snuck up on his dick. She's a ninja foxy fox.

BODY CONTROL TITTY NINJA MAGIC :megusta:

Feel dat body up :megusta:
Did she just grow lipstick?
Fuck it, fuck logic and fuck continuity. Titty magic is at work.

MAKE HER A WOMAN.

Oh, she was at abs level.

Yum :megusta:

Are they talking? Oh shit! Something is on fire!

Titty Robo!

Definitely come out :megusta:

:megusta:

Blah bla- Her again :megusta:

At this point, I don't give a shit about anything but- woah, that was fast talk. Wait, boobs! Such animation! This fight is grand! It's super epicery! And he magically appears in front of friendly tits!

Stop being a bitch and use that mecha to smack Tits around.

A giant bat? Bull- Tits!

Sorry, it's just... nothing really happens. And the animation... have to focus on something.

Work your boner Kei, it runs of tits. Tits is right on it running on boners, and she will lick it to start it up.

Here on out, it's either tits, boobs, innuendo, something sexual, tits or something perverted. And boobs. That sums up the rest of the would-be post.

Back