JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Stardust Crusaders

We're all ready. Can't wait to see Joseph again Jotaro in the most popular of the Jojo versions.

This better be good :megusta:

BODY IS READYYYYY!!
bZM912g.png

This is my second most anticipated show of the new season. I finally get to see a non-hacked up version of this arc after all these years. The OVAs were nice for introducing me to JoJo, but they really don't do this arc any justice.

Boooooo to not having Kosugi Jurota back as Jotaro. I wish they kept the same cast from the oavs

The only change I thought was for the worse was not keeping Norio Wakamoto as Hol Horse, but even then I like his new VA as well. The others sound really good to me, and judging from the clips, it sounds like they're hamming it up more than in the OVA, which is what this anime really needs.

Besides, they can't bring them all back since Kenji Utsumi (D'arby) passed away last year.

Still not over the Joseph VA switch but I'm still super HYPED!

Well, Sugita was probably busy doing voicework for the totally awesome Samurai Flamenco. Actually, if that were true, I might have stabbed an eye out in rage.

And we get more Free this summer too, so our fabulous man quota will be filled up nicely!

If both Mushi-shi and JoJo are longer than one cour (I'm pretty certain that at least JoJo will be a two cour at the least), that will mean that Summer 2014 will be the best summer ever, at least as far as anime is concerned.

I don't mind the changes. I like Sugita, but I honestly do prefer Joseph's new seiyuu. I think his voice makes a good match for an older character. Daisuke Ono is great for Jotaro as well.

HasseRovdjur said:
If both Mushi-shi and JoJo are longer than one cour (pretty sure at least JoJo will be), that will mean that Summer 2014 will be the best summer ever, at least as far as anime is concerned.
And I'm pretty sure Mushishi will be too, only because being double cour I think they cover the whole manga... sigh, I want my big screen back to end the first season to watch the second one.

Supposedly it's Wenesday when it comes out, doesn't it? Awesome!

Having nearly finished my rewatch of Parts 1 and 2, I am suitably hyped for this on Friday.

Can't wait to see
Polnraff

Question: Since this is a sequel, how freely can we talk about stuff from the previous season without the use of spoiler tags?

I figure anyone watching Crusaders will have watched Parts I & II, otherwise they wouldn't be in this thread. But just to be safe it should probably be disclaimed in the OP that this thread may contain prequel spoilers.

Back