Ebiten: Kouritsu Ebi Sugawa Koukou Tenmonbu

randomredneck

Ebiten: Ebisugawa Public High School's Tenmonbu
Alt title: Ebiten: Kouritsu Ebi Sugawa Koukou Tenmonbu

Synoposis, Screenshots, Reviews, Recommendations ~ Add Your Own Recommendations

Discuss individual episodes and first impressions of this anime here. Full reviews should be posted here. Forum rules and post guidelines can be found here.

Episode 1.
I have zero clue what was going on here, aside from the episode long mocking of Saint Seiya, and the sexual harassment of the fujoshi girl...whatever weirdness this show is, I'm watching.

Last edited:
288p is some amazing quality.

I've been lead to believe that this is some josou stuff, but I didn't really see anything actually in the show that hinted at such. I wonder if it'll be something that's brought up later on in the series.

Funny stuff though.

288p is some amazing quality.

I've been lead to believe that this is some josou stuff, but I didn't really see anything actually in the show that hinted at such. I wonder if it'll be something that's brought up later on in the series.

Funny stuff though.

I have this on stall until the dvd release. 288p makes my eyes want to fucking bleed.

This show is awesome. Saint Seiya is 1 of my favorites and I love parody shows and this one just happens to combine those 2 things I love. Also, having a fujoshi always makes things better and if that wasn't enough, the main character is voiced by the same seiyuu who voiced Nyaruko and Yukikaze (from dog days).

Episode 2.
Sailor Moon gets the Ebiten mockery treatment this time. I love it! That "dramatic" final battle moment with the fans and whatnot was hilarious. As was Hiramatsu's "Death scene". But why did the chick who looks like a dude have to be Mercury...

Episode 3.
"Epic battle" between sisters. And by epic battle, I mean childish squabbling over stupid crap. Not sure if that flashback on the bridge was making fun of anything specific, or if it was just supposed to be weird. And who is the dude with the flower...

Turns out episode 4 is out too, so...

Episode 4.
Fear the wrath of Oomori-Sensei, and her kitty army. That little furball is actually kinda scary. And awesome. And Hiramtsu...looked like she was getting off to cats...weird.

Episode 5.
...Noya's a boy? Huh. He had me fooled pretty good. And Itsumiki is his abusive maid...this poor kid. Loved the Fist of the North Star references. And I'm not sure if it was just a sub gag, but I got a good giggle out of Itsumiki's "Impossibru"

You can't be serious or was that sarcasm... :!!:

Episode 5
I actually believed they would reveal Noya as a man when this series comes to a conclusion, like a big shocking revelation. So Izumiko's character did a complete 360 and was actually a maid to Noya and is either a sadist or masochist, (can't tell the difference).
I like where this is going... :troll:

Well, like I said in my first post:

the actual plot marketed with the anime is that there's a boy trapin' it up among girls. It would have been far cooler to just have it be a random surprise down the line.

For a while I was actually expecting that I was reading a description for a different series.

Episode 6.
Of course. The only reason she wanted the club abolished, was because her little girl crush was hanging out with someone else. Great reasoning there, Prez. Loved the out of nowhere K-On! movie reference.

On a secondary note
Fujoshi girl finally made it through an episode, without being forcibly stripped by Todayama. Mazel Tav.

Episode 7.
Huh, they actually followed through on that band thing...sort of. Nice to see a little callback to the joke at least. Sensei is apparently a psycho, door feeding, rummage through a guys trash stalker(That was super creepy by the way) and...Noya has a split personality or something...huh.

On a secondary note
an adult feeling up a teenage girl...that was more creepy than hot.

gif
LY2oZ.gif

Last edited:
Episode 8.
...What the eff?
Wasn't this show supposed to be a comedy? Now they're trying to save the world from Noya and his brainwashing, super pheromones...I mean...what the hell?

Finally watched episode five (kinda going slow on this show), and holy hell that was wonderful. I want Blu-Rays of this show already.

gif
dPYnc.gif

Last edited:
Episode 9.
"Because I'm a pedophile!"

I really shouldn't have, but I laughed my ass off. Just him admitting it proud like that...freaking classic. Like the whole episode. This is how you do a Dragonball parody. Not sure what was going on at the end there, but who cares!? Still funny.

I've seen some silly shit, but THIS SHOW takes the fucking cake

gifs
Pheremoneattack.gif

ButtDoor.gif

jp370.gif

Last edited:
Back