New profile posts

Might finally be landing a new work placement soon. In that case, I can cut down on games and watch anime more. Happy days!

(Also, thank god the character limit for these is gone. That was annoying)
I have so much time to myself already, but I need more. I can't even stand it when other people are just present in the room with me.
ReineDeSang
ReineDeSang
Honestly, I feel the same way.
I may have a no-drop rule, but I do have a limit. So far, I've only had to drop one manga after years of having this rule (Orange), but Prince Freya is dangerously close to said limit. I don't think I need to wait until it ends, because the author is clearly a one-trick pony. In fact, I'm so confident about being right that I'm even willing to bet having to eat licorice if I'm wrong about the ending.
Vickiswim
Vickiswim
Same! I can't drop anything unless I'm genuinely convinced I'm just wasting my time with it. So far, I've only dropped one manga, but I've left behind several anime.
Perruche
Perruche
Rules are made to be broken.
honestly, profile posts being a tab over where only people who know how to hit a tab can respond to them might be better for the overall community
OkamiHime95
OkamiHime95
Agreed. There's less of a chance of immature trolls & little kids spamming random junk on ones profile now, so that's MUCH appreciated, at least for me.
Frommidgard
Frommidgard
I guess so
ShadowChan
ShadowChan
Mmmaybe, was a hell to find out where the hack it was.
No more Britney Spears on the treadmill. I damn near fell over because I was trying to dance while also running. Damn her pretty face and infectious beats.
With my HDD I've lost probably my manga collection list. I may have to rebuild it from scratch. Lost backups of my AP reviews as well, but that is not a big issue.
I've been looking around after the update and i really like how everything looks. hope everyone else is doing well
Back