New profile posts

Deleted my Youtube account and it's the last one I'll ever make. Would rather stick with playing games, reading manga and watching anime.

This is the way.
Misoony
Misoony
Wow that's productive, idk if I would be able to delete mine
AnimePartaker
AnimePartaker
@Misoony Sadly have too much time on my hands rn due to the difficulty of getting a job currently. Not my choice but if something isn't working for me, off it goes!
I must be Akinator, bro. This morning, my friend told me about a video on her Tik Tok feed of two anime dudes kissing, so I said, "Tell me their hair colors and I'll give you their names." You best believe I knew exactly who they were when she said one had dirty blonde hair and the other had black hair.
ChocolateCloud
ChocolateCloud
Wait Ive been thinking for a while now and can’t figure it out…which anime was it?
Vickiswim
Vickiswim
@ChocolateCloud Junta and Takato from I'm Being Harassed by the Sexiest Man of the Year
I hope soon I can stop having something chained to my leg that just makes me furious every time i think about it
ReineDeSang
ReineDeSang
Sounds terrible.
Claptrap
Claptrap
Metaphorically I guess? Sorry though
Started reading pandora hearts, on volume 2 rn. Also have 3 volumes of the way of the househusband on hold at the library (7 came before 5 and 6 so I still have to wait to read anything :pokerface:)
OkamiHime95
OkamiHime95
As someone that's very OCD about NEEDING to read the 1st volume before volumes 2+ (unless a trusted person tells me I don't have to for a particular series), I can relate.

One of my worst library experiences was trying to order The Vampire Diaries from the VERY beginning, and they'd either keep giving me Vampire Academy, or the wrong Vampire Diaries... Ugh... :yunoguy:
OkamiHime95
OkamiHime95
I think one time it was on purpose, cause one of the librarians kept being super adamant about Vampire Academy being a part of the VD world. *Smh*
SHOTO777
SHOTO777
The fact that I'm fascinated by Junji Ito's drawing of a kid twisted up underneath the wheel of a car tells me that there's something wrong...
Why is it that I can focus better on a short anime (13 or less episodes) compared to a long anime?
Vickiswim
Vickiswim
I've had the same issue lately. You just have to find something you're really into as to not lose interest.
One Republic doing an anime song (ed for Kaiju No.8). What a world to be in.
marz1pan
marz1pan
Was already planning to watch this but now I'm for sure going to lol
OkamiHime95
OkamiHime95
What the heck. Now I gotta watch it lol.
And welp, final week of staying at the house I've been at since I was 9-10,
Balthasaurus
Balthasaurus
Best of luck with your move! Hope that it goes smoothly!
i want to make a review but i don't know which one. hoping to get back into the writing mood soon.
Perruche
Perruche
you'll def write a review of Dragon Ball when the time comes, only 44 ep to go!
Tim1366
Tim1366
still fascinated by the fact that my dorms' internet has all the manga websites blocked but not the anime ones
Back