New Profile Posts

1. vvtf
    vvtf
    man, sk8 the infinity BLEW MY MIND. theres only a few animes who had me screaming "oHmYgODDDDD" it is 100% a favorite. i hope it continues
  2. Lenachan3ko
    Lenachan3ko
    Getting my covid vaccine today.. I'm very scared of getting shots so wish me luck guys :(
    1. TheNuisance1
      TheNuisance1
      You’re lucky like the old folks got it first before us young buns get it in my country .-.
      Apr 10, 2021 at 8:08 AM
  3. blissinapricot
    blissinapricot
    AAAHHH I can't focus while studying and I'm not sure about what to do D:
    1. View previous comments...
    2. blissinapricot
      Apr 10, 2021 at 7:21 AM
    3. blissinapricot
      blissinapricot
      @TheNuisance1 I used to listen to lofi but I'm not sure why I stopped, but I guess I'll get back onto it, thank you!
      Apr 10, 2021 at 7:22 AM
    4. TheNuisance1
      TheNuisance1
      Apr 10, 2021 at 8:07 AM
  4. kryxanime
    kryxanime
    I (usually) always love things (and anime series) no one even care of. It's something that makes you feel very lonely but.. still..
    1. LUCIIIIII
      LUCIIIIII
      I think it is sometimes great to like things that not a lot of people have heard of/cared, I think it gives a sense of uniqueness. :D
      Apr 10, 2021 at 6:54 AM
    2. knoxyal
      knoxyal
      It’s ok. There are 6 billion people in the world. There must be someone who loves the same things you love. Perhaps you have not met them yet.
      Apr 10, 2021 at 7:00 AM
  5. Oscar90
    Oscar90
    It's only part-time work, but I'm exhausted. I don't think I wanna switch to full-time any time soon.
    1. kryxanime
      kryxanime
      Work (unless you're one of those very lucky person doing what they love and like) only drains you till you're exhausted. : (
      Apr 10, 2021 at 12:00 AM
    2. TheNuisance1
      TheNuisance1
      Yeah every job is exhausting whether it’s part time or full time, great work ^^
      Apr 10, 2021 at 6:23 AM
  6. kryxanime
    kryxanime
    My name is Kawaii... Kryx Kawaii.
    1. LUCIIIIII
      LUCIIIIII
      Hi Kyrx :)
      Apr 10, 2021 at 6:52 AM
  7. Abrahamuwu
    Abrahamuwu
    "Hige wo Soru. Soshite Joshikosei wo Hirou.", Meh 7/10 I guess this has more history in the manga ;~;
  8. UniversalParanoia1
    UniversalParanoia1
    Very late, but goodnight!
    1. XxHuaChengxX
      XxHuaChengxX
      Good Night!
      Apr 10, 2021 at 5:02 AM
  9. adh7a
  10. Abrahamuwu
    Abrahamuwu
    "Full Dive: This Ultimate Next-Gen Full Dive RPG Is Even Shittier than Real Life!" Has goooooood potential, time to wait the E02...!
  11. Abrahamuwu
    Abrahamuwu
    Well, "Sentouin, Hakenshimasu!" Has the acid comedy, was good the first episode but the prota. has a little cringe.,.,
  12. Abrahamuwu
    Abrahamuwu
    Blue Reflection Ray.... Why? I mean, it's the first episode but I don't like the animation, much glow and lightness where my eyes areburning
  13. XxHuaChengxX
    XxHuaChengxX
    Random question: If you need to get something from someone else's backyard, would you get it at night or in the morning?
    1. FoodLife
      FoodLife
      early in the morning. if you do it at night you can be mistaken for a thief or a ghost
      Apr 9, 2021 at 7:29 PM
    2. XxHuaChengxX
      XxHuaChengxX
      lol, that's literally what happened in Nancy Drew. She decides night over morning in the show, how crazy is that?
      Apr 10, 2021 at 5:03 AM
  14. D4RKS3NS3I
    D4RKS3NS3I
    I just found out about the YLAB Super String Theory Universe and I'm fucking mindblown. Guess I will have to binge reead all of the series
  15. kryxanime
    kryxanime
    If only.. should I move to Japan ;_;... but I can't .. :_;
    1. XxHuaChengxX
      XxHuaChengxX
      I want to move to Japan tooooo....but....I can't really understand the language, and I don't have enough money......
      Apr 9, 2021 at 5:30 PM
    2. kryxanime
      kryxanime
      the language can be learnt.. the REAL REAL REAL problem is money.. shit.
      Apr 9, 2021 at 10:07 PM
    3. XxHuaChengxX
      XxHuaChengxX
      Yeah, I'm broke, plus my parents wouldn't even let me go to Japan to live there, let alone even going on a trip there....
      Apr 10, 2021 at 5:04 AM
  16. kryxanime
    kryxanime
    ..or maybe.. anime-japanese at heart.. I don't know.. I would like to be .................................................
  17. kryxanime
    kryxanime
    I think I'm Japanese at heart.
  18. shinigamiMIO
    shinigamiMIO
    I still have so much homework but there is so much anime. What to do :(
    1. UniversalParanoia1
      UniversalParanoia1
      Listen to dubbed anime in the background while you do homework, reading subtitles and doing homework is kind of impossible so if you watch a dub and listen to it while you work and just look over occasionally, you can multitask!
      Apr 9, 2021 at 1:23 PM
    2. FoodLife
      FoodLife
      Finish your homework first so you won't multitask
      The anime can't go anywhere so relax and finish your homework
      Apr 9, 2021 at 7:33 PM
  19. Ebonyslayer
    Ebonyslayer
    You know your day is off to a great start when you're having pepperoni pizza for breakfast.
    1. 31stCrusade
      31stCrusade
      Breakfast of champions
      Apr 9, 2021 at 10:52 AM
    2. Oscar90
      Oscar90
      Pizza is the best breakfast food.
      Apr 9, 2021 at 11:49 PM
  20. LangForest
    LangForest
    feeling a bit crafty, might make a sweater..
    1. XxHuaChengxX
      XxHuaChengxX
      Ooh, good luck with the sweater!
      Apr 9, 2021 at 5:30 PM
    2. Oscar90
      Oscar90
      I still have some yarn from years ago to crochet a hat, but I lost my hook and haven't got around to buying a new one. Maybe I should do that soon.
      Apr 9, 2021 at 11:49 PM