New Profile Posts

1. Ebonyslayer
    Ebonyslayer
    In the midst of waiting for Final Fantasy IX to download I got into playing FE:Blazing Sword Hector hardmode, so yeah, I'm impatient.
  2. renorxukuth
    renorxukuth
    Also, I dont know how many times I've seen Iron Blooded Orphans, but again, watching. Probably one of my favorites in the Gundam-verse.
    1. Ebonyslayer
      Ebonyslayer
      I probably did like the series at one point, due to it being one of my first. Then I saw the original MSG and other zero century anime, and my impression of modern Gundam was changed. But hey, at least it wasn't as bad as Victory Gundam.
      Sep 17, 2020 at 9:58 PM
  3. UniversalParanoia1
    UniversalParanoia1
    Goodnight!
    1. View previous comments...
    2. Gozza
      Gozza
      Riko looks at you all confused. "Huh?!?!". "No time for daydreaming, we gotta move!". Riko tries to nod her head but you're already in super athlete mode, dragging her along once again.
      Sep 18, 2020 at 3:12 AM
    3. UniversalParanoia1
      UniversalParanoia1
      @Gozza No time for chit-chat Velma!
      Sep 18, 2020 at 4:04 AM
    4. Gozza
      Gozza
      Sigh... <3 Velma
      Sep 18, 2020 at 6:42 AM
  4. ReSeinen
    ReSeinen
    Has someone actually read the Tokyo Tribes manga, not the one volume stuff, the REAL DEAL?
  5. Cirt1cAc1d
    1. Bennyvy
      Bennyvy
      :c

(welcome to A-P!)
      Sep 18, 2020 at 2:06 PM
  6. RascaI
    RascaI
    I've been doing math for so long, that the fractions started saying "make us whole again, isaac!"
    1. Ebonyslayer
      Ebonyslayer
      Sounds like its been a while from what you're saying. Cool Dead Space reference though.
      Sep 17, 2020 at 12:58 PM
    2. OneCraftyLady
      OneCraftyLady
      Your name isn't Isaac.
      Sep 18, 2020 at 2:19 AM
  7. renorxukuth
    renorxukuth
    Re-watching Kill la Kill. Man, I really wish a second season of this had been made.
    1. Some1ridculous
      Some1ridculous
      Same as well as the others like Promare and BNA
      Sep 17, 2020 at 4:42 AM
  8. Ebonyslayer
    Ebonyslayer
    There were some high points to my day, finishing a Fire Emblem game and watching the Escaflowne movie. But I think I'll go crash now.
  9. UniversalParanoia1
    UniversalParanoia1
    Goodnight!
    1. Gozza
      Gozza
      G'night m'lady! May you have sweet dreams about a bunch of zombies blaming each other for making Riko 'disappear', Even though you wanted this as your original outcome, you're feeling extremely guilty. You let out another big sigh and powerwalk back to the zombie that coughed up the pair of glasses.
      Sep 17, 2020 at 3:33 AM
    2. Gozza
      Gozza
      You stop right in front of the zombie, and stop will all your power on his foot. While trying to scream in pain, he now coughs out Riko... Covered in gross slime and looking completely lost. "Princess Uni! What happened?!?! It went dark for a second... There was a zombie party and... and..."
      Sep 17, 2020 at 3:34 AM
    3. Gozza
      Gozza
      "I'm sososososoooooo sorry Riko!", as you quickly grab her hand to help her up. You're trying to drag her along but she tries to grab her glasses. Struggling to see, so it takes her a few tries to grab them. The zombies stare at you both, confused with what's going but it doesn't take them long to start chasing the both of you down.
      Sep 17, 2020 at 3:38 AM
  10. HorridBunny
    HorridBunny
    My favourite part of needing constant stimulation is watching two anime at once.
    1. Ebonyslayer
      Ebonyslayer
      Multi-tasking is more like it.
      Sep 16, 2020 at 1:23 PM
  11. interregnum
    interregnum
    There's always a lighthouse. There's always a man. There's always a city.
  12. siNuba
    siNuba
    New here... need some guidance!
    1. Nicknames
      Nicknames
      Welcome to Anime-Planet! How can I help you?
      Sep 16, 2020 at 3:54 AM
    2. Bennyvy
      Bennyvy
      Welcome!
      Sep 16, 2020 at 6:59 AM
    3. Ebonyslayer
      Ebonyslayer
      Hello there, do you want to join a challenge, or perhaps you want to do your own thing?
      Sep 16, 2020 at 8:18 AM
  13. Amirothaninja
    Amirothaninja
    Evangelion was... interesting.
    1. Ebonyslayer
      Ebonyslayer
      Even though they had to cut corners with production, I still had a memorable experience with it. But I can honestly say my favorite version of the series has to be the manga.
      Sep 16, 2020 at 8:14 AM
    2. Akishima
      Akishima
      Love it or hate it, it's worth watching so you know where all the references come from.
      Sep 16, 2020 at 8:59 PM
  14. Ebonyslayer
    Ebonyslayer
    Somehow managed to do the lawn even though the lawn mower is old. Looking forward to doing more stuff tomorrow.
    1. Bennyvy
      Bennyvy
      If the mower kicks the bucket, you can try out a
      scythe ',:)

(actually an awesome skill to have and sounds kinda epic)
      Sep 16, 2020 at 6:55 AM
    2. Ebonyslayer
      Ebonyslayer
      @Bennyvy That is probably one of my favorite weapons I like seeing characters use in anime.
      Sep 16, 2020 at 8:08 AM
  15. UniversalParanoia1
    UniversalParanoia1
    Goodnight!
    1. Gozza
      Gozza
      G'night m'lady! May you have sweet dreams about trying to gain some distance between you and Riko who is dancing with a bunch of zombies... or so you thought! You feel bad for trying to run away from Riko, leaving her with the zombies and the noise you just heard made you feel even worse.
      Sep 16, 2020 at 2:36 AM
    2. Gozza
      Gozza
      You stop in place, let out a loud sigh and turn around to see what the noise was that you just heard. You take in the situation... "1,2,3...4... 5 zombies and... no Riko?". You tilt your head a little, a little confused. All zombies notice that you're looking at them so they start to stare back at you. "Uhmmm... where did the girl go?".
      Sep 16, 2020 at 2:38 AM
    3. Gozza
      Gozza
      One zombie starts to burp and coughs up a pair of glasses. Your eyes get bigger, a little shocked but at the same time you were well aware that this was going to happen, it was the whole reason you didn't want them near you. "W-w-well... he he he I'm just... going... to leave, o-o-ok?".
      Sep 16, 2020 at 2:41 AM
  16. Jxnny1Mc
    Jxnny1Mc
    I'm extremely happy today. I found a custom list that gave me epic suggestion of manga's in the genre I wanted which I found hard to find.
    1. Ebonyslayer
      Ebonyslayer
      Praise to the one who made the list that you found, cause you sound really happy.
      Sep 15, 2020 at 1:57 PM
  17. jizzikar
    jizzikar
    hello members of the lgbtq+ community
  18. Some1ridculous
    Some1ridculous
    I'm seriously fed up that I'm not clicking with manga lately. Only one good so far yesterday and it's so hard finding another good one =.=
    1. Ebonyslayer
      Ebonyslayer
      Sounds rough, hope you have an easier time.
      Sep 15, 2020 at 1:54 PM
    2. Some1ridculous
      Some1ridculous
      I never have a easier time when it comes to digging through manga lol
      Sep 15, 2020 at 4:14 PM
  19. Ebonyslayer
    Ebonyslayer
    Finally finished Escaflowne and another chapter to FE: Binding Blade. But I feel exhausted so I'm going to get some sleep.
  20. UniversalParanoia1
    UniversalParanoia1
    Goodnight!
    1. Gozza
      Gozza
      G'night m'lady! May you have sweet dreams about sneaking out of an awkward situation regarding Riko and a bunch of zombies. You should be looking for your friend Bill but in the end, you've just been running around in circles to get rid of these zombies so it seems you can now finally get back to what you've been wanting to do.
      Sep 15, 2020 at 2:44 AM
    2. Gozza
      Gozza
      While you're running away from you do see Riko in the corner of your eye trying to do some silly moments that the zombies that you've dropped on her are trying to copy. A relieving sigh follows, you originally thought these zombies had bad intentions and you wanted to make them Riko's problem but this couldn't have ended in a better way.
      Sep 15, 2020 at 2:47 AM
    3. Gozza
      Gozza
      All of a sudden you hear a loud high pitched yell that didn't sound very pleasing. An unnerving feeling follows, do you go back to check what happened? O-o-orrrrr...
      Sep 15, 2020 at 2:48 AM