New profile posts

Would normally read manga last thing before bed but I might just watch Dragon Ball until then tonight since my progress is a bit slow lmao
So deleted LinkedIn, it’s literally useless
ReineDeSang
ReineDeSang
Don't forget the often fake pictures and fake lives almost everyone is living, trying to come off as having that perfect life. When every single last persons life went far from how they wanted it to. I got away from that toxic stuff many years ago, the closest thing I have to social media is this site. So, definitely cheers! To a more healthy and natural living. :)))
Curiousmadra
Curiousmadra
@ReineDeSang true that, the amount of profile pics that look so well photoshopped tht you’d wonder if it’s exactly them. I defo agree that it’s a lying machine to manipulating mankind to looking “perfect”. All I have is Reddit, this site, YouTube (for now), Goodreads, Storygraph and MAL. Absolutely and touching grass ;D
Rascal
Rascal
Nah I just checked, it's still there
Deleted my Youtube account and it's the last one I'll ever make. Would rather stick with playing games, reading manga and watching anime.

This is the way.
AnimePartaker
AnimePartaker
@Curiousmadra Got rid of my Indeed. A job I applied for in freaking JANUARY and I've heard nothing since. I even did that dumba** follow-up thing on there; pointless. I've got other avenues to prepare for this kind of BS lol

You're right about Youtube lmao
Curiousmadra
Curiousmadra
@AnimePartaker i guess it depends on the field you’re looking for and the location you’re located. I had some feedback given. With LinkedIn, majority of the jobs would just tell you to go to an external site instead of the platform itself and you just get randomers that share sus jobs “related” to ur profile. Plus I ain’t bothered to be a showoff lol
AnimePartaker
AnimePartaker
@Curiousmadra Fair enough. I'm okay with showing off too. Not in interviews though; don't want to come across as arrogant and all knowing. :frustrat::frustrat:

I've had a couple of sus jobs myself so I stick with the NHS for now, despite their bull points system.
I must be Akinator, bro. This morning, my friend told me about a video on her Tik Tok feed of two anime dudes kissing, so I said, "Tell me their hair colors and I'll give you their names." You best believe I knew exactly who they were when she said one had dirty blonde hair and the other had black hair.
ChocolateCloud
ChocolateCloud
Wait Ive been thinking for a while now and can’t figure it out…which anime was it?
Vickiswim
Vickiswim
@ChocolateCloud Junta and Takato from I'm Being Harassed by the Sexiest Man of the Year
I hope soon I can stop having something chained to my leg that just makes me furious every time i think about it
Started reading pandora hearts, on volume 2 rn. Also have 3 volumes of the way of the househusband on hold at the library (7 came before 5 and 6 so I still have to wait to read anything :pokerface:)
OkamiHime95
OkamiHime95
As someone that's very OCD about NEEDING to read the 1st volume before volumes 2+ (unless a trusted person tells me I don't have to for a particular series), I can relate.

One of my worst library experiences was trying to order The Vampire Diaries from the VERY beginning, and they'd either keep giving me Vampire Academy, or the wrong Vampire Diaries... Ugh... :yunoguy:
OkamiHime95
OkamiHime95
I think one time it was on purpose, cause one of the librarians kept being super adamant about Vampire Academy being a part of the VD world. *Smh*
SHOTO777
SHOTO777
The fact that I'm fascinated by Junji Ito's drawing of a kid twisted up underneath the wheel of a car tells me that there's something wrong...
Back