New Profile Posts

1. knoxyal
    knoxyal
    “...behave yourself, or else I‘ll have you marry me.” This is no joke to make :/
    1. RogueLynx
      RogueLynx
      ...what?
      Jan 26, 2020 at 1:41 AM
  2. Turky
    Turky
    TFW I finish Nana and post right when @Starletka logs on
    1. Starletka
      Starletka
      It must be my 6th sense... And it's also 8 in the morning, my usual getting up time, so you timed it just right. What time is it over there?
      Jan 25, 2020 at 11:09 PM
    2. Turky
      Turky
      its 11:15, which is statistically the best time to finish an anime so that you can process it more fully when you wake up the next morning
      Jan 25, 2020 at 11:16 PM
  3. UniversalParanoia1
    UniversalParanoia1
    Goodnight!
    1. Gozza
      Gozza
      G'night m'lady! May you have sweet dreams about a bunch of bears trying to tie you up to a wooden pole. A few other bears are throwing more wood on the fire. One of the bears, standing in front of you, is licking his lips, you can just imagine him thinking of you as a unipara shish kebab.
      Jan 25, 2020 at 10:21 PM
    2. Gozza
      Gozza
      Then out of nowhere, you hear a loud Beep-boop! All the bears stop what they're doing and turn towards Canti who is making his way towards you. "Canti?!! What's going on!?!". Canti tries to communicate with you but your Beep-Booping isn't all that great.
      Jan 25, 2020 at 10:28 PM
    3. Gozza
      Gozza
      The bears start to untie you, Bill and the dapper owl. "So... where they planning on eating us?!". Canti nods his head. "Do they think you're some kind of god and is that why they released us?!". Canti nods his head again and also signals to you to wait. The bear that was licking his lips earlier now has a giant grin on his face. What a bunch of weirdos!
      Jan 25, 2020 at 10:36 PM
  4. FinniJOJO
    FinniJOJO
    Binge watching JoJo’s Bizarre Adventures again
    1. View previous comments...
    2. Starletka
      Starletka
      Jojo's Binge Adventure
      Jan 25, 2020 at 11:37 PM
    3. OneCraftyLady
      OneCraftyLady
      Don't listen to these turnips. Watch all the Jojo! :D
      Jan 26, 2020 at 12:41 AM
    4. Podocus
      Podocus
      Jan 26, 2020 at 1:07 AM
  5. Satanael456
    Satanael456
    Anime, Gaming, Cosplay, Martial Arts and Movies
    1. Podocus
      Podocus
      Manga and Reading as well, don't forget :)
      Jan 25, 2020 at 7:26 PM
  6. J1st
    J1st
    So Gkids does DVDs right? Cause with where I live, I won't be able to see "Ride Your Wave" when it comes out in theaters T_T
  7. AdmiralMuffin
    AdmiralMuffin
    Been out of the Kamen Rider game for a long long time. Decided to pick up the latest series, Zero One and it's literally Chobits : D
    1. Schizm
      Schizm
      I got into Kamen Rider a few months ago but only half-finished Double. Any recommendations for Heisei shows? I'm struggling with most Showa stuff.
      Jan 25, 2020 at 7:13 PM
    2. AdmiralMuffin
      AdmiralMuffin
      Well Double (W) is good. So is OOO. Kuga and Agito are a must-watch if you can get past the dated SFX. Den-O is funny. Gaim is great because Urobutcher. I haven't watched anything past Gaim.
      Jan 25, 2020 at 7:41 PM
  8. Turky
    Turky
    Romance is fiction
    1. Akishima
      Akishima
      And fiction is romance- once you realize that, just read more fiction, and it's all good.
      Jan 25, 2020 at 1:52 PM
    2. Meron
      Meron
      Romance is a bunch of chemicals. Something something conspiracy lizard people.
      Jan 25, 2020 at 1:55 PM
  9. Turky
    Turky
    James. Bond James.
    1. GTOwlnizuka
      GTOwlnizuka
      Stirred, not stirred.
      Jan 25, 2020 at 2:53 PM
  10. H1GHLANDER360
  11. Saeryen
    Saeryen
    Happy Year of Yuki Sohma! =)
    1. Akishima
      Akishima
      Haha, I was thinking the same. Appropriate that there's more Fruits Basket coming out this year.
      Jan 25, 2020 at 12:54 PM
  12. UniversalParanoia1
    UniversalParanoia1
    Bubblegum Crisis said boomer all the time before it was cool
    1. HasseRovdjur
      HasseRovdjur
      Boomer crimes are at an all time high.
      Jan 25, 2020 at 6:59 AM
    2. Schizm
      Jan 25, 2020 at 10:06 AM
    3. Meron
      Meron
      Lol I kept thinking of bubble crisis when I heard people saying it.
      Jan 25, 2020 at 1:52 PM
  13. ZetsubouKaiji
    ZetsubouKaiji
    You’d toss an animal up on the roof just to see the look on it’s face!
  14. Turky
    Turky
    We call this a 2 o clock pistachio binge.
  15. GlennMagusHarvey
  16. Ebonyslayer
    Ebonyslayer
    House cleaning and then a quick anime marathon with my youngest brother. Hope to do more stuff while the night is still young.
  17. UniversalParanoia1
    UniversalParanoia1
    Goodnight!
    1. Gozza
      Gozza
      G'night m'lady! May you have sweet dreams about trying to get Canti to stop dancing, but he's shaking his spider hips to the beat of the drums. One of the little fuzzy bears notices Canti's legs sticking out from behind the rock. "OOGA BOOGA!".
      Jan 24, 2020 at 7:39 PM
    2. Gozza
      Gozza
      All the bears start to run around looking for buckets, pans, sticks, and rocks to arm themselves. "Canti!" as you frown at your giant radioactive spider robot. "B-b-b-beep b-b-b-boop".. "It's okay Canti, we'll figure a way out of this mess!" as you try to give a really sad looking Canti a head pat.
      Jan 24, 2020 at 7:41 PM
    3. Gozza
      Gozza
      The bears however caught up to you and are pointing their sticks into zombie Bill. "OOGA BOOGA!". This is where we get one of those fancy screen-fades from Star Wars and the very next scene shows you, Bill and the dapper owl being tied up and being dragged around by the little bears towards the giant fire.
      Jan 24, 2020 at 7:44 PM
  18. Demonskid
    Demonskid
    People downstairs set their place on fire... no damages from what I could tell, just really smokey. Scared a lot of us though.
    1. View previous comments...
    2. Demonskid
      Demonskid
      @Podocus we got some dumb ones here. Firefighters brought out some sort of skillet and a torn up pillow... Stove fire with idiots at the helm? That's what I think at least.
      Jan 24, 2020 at 5:52 PM
    3. CrowWolf
      CrowWolf
      aha ahahaha
      Jan 24, 2020 at 6:32 PM
    4. Podocus
      Podocus
      @Demonskid You must have some kind of an "anti-idiot guardian angel". One that saves you last minute from all kinds of stupid deaths lmao.
      Jan 24, 2020 at 7:12 PM
  19. commonxreaction
    commonxreaction
    Is all of this just a wasted effort? We dead son. No one cares.
    1. Podocus
      Podocus
      Ya done fuck3d up!
      Jan 24, 2020 at 7:15 PM
  20. commonxreaction
    commonxreaction
    You ever be so happy that you just look out the window?