Yubisaki kara no Honki no Netsujou: Osananajimi wa Shouboushi - Reviews

Alt title: Fire in His Fingertips: A Flirty Fireman Ravishes Me With His Smoldering Gaze

RememberUS's avatar
Mar 10, 2021

NO SPOILER - I must say, I was very surprised by this "anime". I thought it would be something very ordinary and boring. But if you're looking for an ecchi that can interest you in the story as well as other anime series, I suggest you watch this. I think the characters were well thought out. Graphics and music good. However the boy main character was getting a bit...rapey.

It's ecchi, so I recommend this "anime" only to a certain group...

YasmeenAli97's avatar
Sep 24, 2022

Actually I  had watched the episodes , not the manga .. and , tbh , it is just an erotic manga... the male lead only needs sex all the time , no romance moments at all .. I know these types won't be forbidden , but why even we waste our times on these virtual sex scenes without any good impression for ourselves ?!!! ..

ActualLee's avatar
Aug 5, 2021

A pretty classic ecchi, brownie points for at least trying to stick to a storyline. It doesn't appear they put much effort into the creation of it. Has the potential to be wholesome but instead was really rapey. The characters are pretty bland, overall it's nothing special. But the episodes are pretty short, and it's mild in comparison to a lot of stuff out there.