You're Being Summoned, Azazel - Reviews

Alt title: Yondemasuyo Azazel-san

idontreadmanga's avatar
Sep 5, 2015

This anime is great for you if you like crude comedy (rude,unappropiate). Do not let the cover for this anime fool you, yes the poster looks like it might turn out to be a childish anime, however it is the complete oppoiste. Yondemasuyo is extremly funny from the first to the last episode.

It revovles around a woman who is an intern at this detective agency which uses demons to solve their cases. The woman makes a contract with the demon of lust, Azazel, along his friend beelzebub.

The voice actors are amazing!! really! The way they say their lines is just too perfect when you match with the scene, dont know how to explain it.

overall this is an amazing anime and i recommend it to all comedy seekers who enjoy a good laugh.

MsNova's avatar
Oct 1, 2019

I needed a laugh and this delivered. The episodes are 10 minutes long, not counting the credits, which worked well. It kept the story fast paced. I think if it were any longer, it would be too easy to burn out, so well done.

I found myself freezing and going back with “Wait, did I just see what I thought I saw?”. The answer to that was a resounding yes. The crowd scenes had quite a few hidden gems to find.

The target audience is adults and some of the situations are VERY adult without being X rated, more like R rated. I don’t think children should be watching it.

The comedy may not be for everyone but I enjoyed this immensely and recommend this series for all adult viewers.

arkanox's avatar
May 13, 2012

This series combines slapstic comedy with gallows humor to a mostly pleasing result. The show is more of a sitcom with no overarching story per se. I found the majority of the epidodes amusing.