Yoshimaho - Reviews

Alt title: Yoshimaho: Yoshi Yoshi Magic

YukinaZero's avatar
Sep 4, 2022

Yicks. Why does this exist I found it deply unsettling lol. The tag says childcare and they characters did speak to you as if you were a child but the amount of effort the animators put into the pretty boys' looks tells me exactly who this is amied towards. Which just made the videos feel even wierder. Maybe this is just a japanese thing that I can never hope to understand.

mivhou's avatar
Dec 6, 2022

this is.. interesting to say the least. its obvious that the people behind this havent been to a childcare facility. either that or they're making some "alone time" material.

even so, its very werid how the "childecare workers" talk to this said 5 year old.

there isnt any music so it makes it a bit eeire

the animation is very stoic, kinda like way of the house husband

overall, this is anime is kinda... how should i put it? a waste of time.

3.5/10 overall
Manthika's avatar
Sep 21, 2021

A better summary would just be 'asmr animu boys giving PoV headpats to you, a smol child' honestly.  Maybe the summary is the 'canon backstory' but it doesn't seem to be involved in the animated shorts at all.  And some of the guys are kind of creepy, one was like 'oh, you fell down, that feels good- oh i mean... I'm sure that hurt' and I'm just sitting here staring like... I think I only watched as much as I did because it was like watching a train wreck.  Just can't look away.

Admittedly, some was cute though.