We Never Learn! - Reviews

Alt title: Bokutachi wa Benkyou ga Dekinai!

ACrankyOldMan's avatar
Dec 28, 2019

Simply put, one of the better romcoms due to its clever little buildups and the colorful cast. A lot of the skits are the cast misinterpreting words or situations but it's done in a way that it doesn't get old. The art style is still extremely clean and the show is just very consistent which is probably one of the shows' strongest elements.

Even though I'm normally not a fan of the Power Ranger syndrome (where characters are given color to make them memorable due to just having no personality), I didn't mind it too much with this cast since the characters have a fair bit of personality and don't rely on the hair colors to stand out.

Although there are moments where I felt the show was pushing into a certain direction, every character does get their moment to shine. It's not the greatest show but it's effective, consistent and clean.

rimean's avatar
Mar 18, 2020

I should give 0/10 for this ending, but other things were not that bad.
It's wortt watching, just anime is kinda original, so if you wanna to continue, then you should read the whole manga, not from 70th chapter
That's all what i'm gonna say.

eprox's avatar
Jan 30, 2024

After watching everything about this anime (except the last ova for now), I would like to say that this is one of the best animes in terms of romantic-comedies and this anime could be watched for motivitional purposes related to high school

Saying this as a person in his last year of high school currently, I am kind of glad that I have watched that anime.

However, as for the plot or the story , I don't think it is the best. I think the plot is expected in some scenes which is a con of this along with fan services which I really hate about this anime, but the plot could sometimes turn serious and imitate serious matters in real life just like in the eps 9 and 10 in season 2.

As for the ending, it is really bad and disappointing but it really depends on which girl you support. However, if your character that you support in anime has lost, I suggest watching their arcs in Youtube as it is better than nothing. Tbh, I wish the anime ending was neutral or chose the girl that I wanted to win

As for Animation, I can say it is perfect but uh ep 12 but I will give it 10/10

As for the sound, It is good and funny especially the episode where they were speaking English, absolutely 10/10

As for the Characters, do I need to explain?

Also, if you watched Nisekoi or the Quintuplets anime then We Never Learn is for you. it can give multiple anime vibes at the same time tho

Idk if this is my new fav anime or not, but that was the review, I hope it helps.

9.3/10 overall
Archert's avatar
Jul 31, 2020

Muy parecida al anime de las quintillizas pero con menos chispa.

La serie tiene tiene mucho topico, momentos predecibles y escenas algo infantiles. Me gustaron los personajes pero no es una comedia-romantica que hayamos visto ya. La serie se me quedó plana y sin riesgos pero es verdad que me entretuvo y me lo pase bien viendola.

En fin, lo mismo que con las quintillizas, espero dar un mejor analisis con una segunda temporada que cierre y arriesge con un gran final.

7.2/10 story