Wan Sheng Jie - Reviews

Alt title: All Saints Street

B0babitch's avatar
May 1, 2020

I think it's really good and pretty underrated even though each episode is like 4 minuets i still like it.

Curiousmadra's avatar
May 28, 2020

Even though it's very early to be celebrating Halloween yet, sure why not check out this cute little Chinese 12 episode anime about a little lamb chop living with his monster friends?

Seriously some series like this one, didn't need to have 4 effing minutes to show...it's absolutely not gonna cover the rest of an over 400 chapter manhua....can they not at least do 15 or even 20 minutes on the episodes????

Anyways the time length is my only complaint about this anime. Now let's get into the goods folks. Honestly all characters including Nini are just so adorable. I think I would have to go for Vladmir and Nini as best bois of this series. Vladimir is pretty much a chill out lazy smart dude that any of us wanna hang out with. Nini on the other hand, is such a sweetheart. He has a heart of gold that makes you just wanna hug him (he's just totally cute like c'mon!).

Also the opening is cute too and pretty catchy. I can't tell you how much it sticks to me head every week I've watched this anime.

Honestly this is a pretty feel good anime that everyone definitely needs right now during quarantine!

miyane's avatar
Aug 15, 2020

it's a really good donghua ! although short, the episodes are a lot of fun! the animation style is really cute and the characters are interesting. the opening is just perfect. only minus is that the episodes are too short so it's quite quick-paced. thankfully there seems to be a second season on the way to deepen the story

9.5/10 characters
bunniestitch's avatar
Dec 19, 2020

definitely worth a watch, and I do wish the episodes were longer but its good for those who want a quick watch or have a good attention span :) the animation style is really cute and ALL the characters are lovable, the op is great, the concept is enjoyable, just everything about it is cute to me :) also there's a second season all finished now, so perfect time to watch! and it set up for a season 3