Unlimited Fafnir - Reviews

Alt title: Juuou Mujin no Fafnir

LordReedson12's avatar
Nov 16, 2019

Everything was great with the anime until the mc couldn't do wa t his power was meant for and that's kill every dragon. He should be able to kill every dragon by himself but doesn't he struggle the mc i completely useless not competent at all. I watch this anime cuz it was on someone lost with having overpowered mc's but I was greatly disappointed the anime is complete trash just bcuz of the very weak as mc. I hated it from ep4 on after. The only reason why I kept on watching it is to see if the mc was going to get his head out of his ass and start activating the power that can destroy all dragons and being th e mc for a change but nope he's a complete worthless good for nothing failure

Sarcataclysmal's avatar
Dec 23, 2016

Based off memory. Also, spoilers. (Mature language)

A "Fafnir" is a norse mythological creature. This anime, has literally nothing to do with Fafnirs, other than the fact that it has monster-creature things. That's all these two have in common.

One of those generic plots. That's how you describe Unlimited Fafnir. However, it had a bit of a... say, sadder tone, in a way. The MC losing his memories, for one, wasn's something you see in harem anime. Usually it's them losing their powers, but here, however, the MC was losing his memories to the "Green Leviathan" every time he gained a new ability. Now, I haven't read the manga, but, if the anime is following the manga, I can tell you this: the manga is probably having a great plot right now.

Animation for Fafnir was well done.

Soundtrack for Fafnir is mixed from me. I both liked and disliked the opening. If that makes sense.

Characteres. Oh boy.

White haired girl: Gullibe? CHECK. Wants the D? CHECK. Jealousy? CHECK. A somewhat decent character? Sure.

MC: Now, he's got the generic backstory. A badass child soldier who killed people n' shit is now in an all girl's academy. Yeah, alright. Then he gains AMAZING powers. Yeah, mroe generic. And then he loses his memories. I be like 'The fack? I thought this was harem anime'. No, I'm not joking, I said that. I was not expecting that at all. But, if you want to scrutinize that, sure, go right ahead.

6killing6ana6's avatar
Nov 21, 2015

From what i heard many don't like this series but i enjoyed it. I did for see what was going to happen in the plot but even with that it was still highly enjoyable. I would recommend ^^
This series kind of reminded me of a mix of Rosario + Vampire and Puella Magi Madoka Magica.
i would love another season in the future! ^^

7.5/10 animation
8.5/10 characters
kingofdemons's avatar
Jul 4, 2015

Story: So it was a good start and I mean good, no great I mean to meet a girl swimming with nothing. that is a guys dream. But on the the real thing now. so it when well for a good 3 or 4 eps and then the characters just go a little to I do not want to see them any more kind of thing I do not know why, but i just was not happy with it, But when the fights happen dam did it get hot as hell up in hear crazy fights and there powers the kids have are pretty good as well.

Animation: it was you same animation as most ya know good in some parts and others where on so okey

Sound: spot on with the sound great job.

Characters: So the main characters

<h1>Yuu MONONOBE was like crazy good and a badass and so is his sister is pretty good as well.</h1>
7.5/10 animation