Unbelievable Space Love - Reviews

Ahlex's avatar
Feb 12, 2021

this was so beautiful yet so sad. in less than 10 minutes they made me care for the characters, their love, and even almost shed a tear. totally recommend it, 10 minutes that were not wasted.

it may be difficult to understand the story tho. it wasn't for me but i can feel it being hard for some people. you have to piece things together to get the whole picture of what's happening.

notlucinda's avatar
Oct 19, 2021

THIS MANHWA IS AMAZING. AN IMMEDIATE 10/10. This specific manhwa creator has made multiple amazing BL, and this is CERTAINLY not an exception.

I really want to outline how complex this short 10-minute story is with all of its abstract meanings. The story is somehow so deep despite its short length. Understanding the actual storyline and its hidden meanings is not the easiest, but once you do understand, it'll make everything seem very melancholic.

The animation is perfect. The art is all aesthetically pleasing and easy on the eye. Even when they show real-life pictures or backgrounds, everything still fits together so well.

AND THE SOUND. The sound is probably free to use or very cheap, but somehow they found these beautiful pieces of music that just enhance the cinematics. The Debussy was very nice.

graytoca's avatar
Apr 13, 2020

it's a bit depressing, but it's an extremely heartwarming and cute animation about two guys, fluff, a spaceship, and love. i didn't get it the first couple times i watched it, but after i've watched it more and more i understood the story (even if it's confusing and out of order) i understood it much better. it's deep, and what you see at first is mostly just filler and you have to look harder to see the real plot behind it. it's very short and i wish there was another bunch of episodes, but it leaves much to the imagination.

Ichinawa's avatar
Dec 14, 2020

They're so adorable 😭🥺✨playing around with their wedding suit just-😔✋🏻✨ love it sm even though it's kinda heartbreaking :(

Flora3444's avatar
Jul 21, 2021

When I watched this anime I didn't think anything of it, when I finished I was like 'hey? after ten minutes I really started to cry