Unbelievable Space Love - Reviews

Ahlex's avatar
Feb 12, 2021

this was so beautiful yet so sad. in less than 10 minutes they made me care for the characters, their love, and even almost shed a tear. totally recommend it, 10 minutes that were not wasted.

it may be difficult to understand the story tho. it wasn't for me but i can feel it being hard for some people. you have to piece things together to get the whole picture of what's happening.

Bloom19's avatar
Apr 25, 2022

How can you get so many emotions at once in only 10 minutes!? This isn´t good for my heart!

graytoca's avatar
Apr 13, 2020

it's a bit depressing, but it's an extremely heartwarming and cute animation about two guys, fluff, a spaceship, and love. i didn't get it the first couple times i watched it, but after i've watched it more and more i understood the story (even if it's confusing and out of order) i understood it much better. it's deep, and what you see at first is mostly just filler and you have to look harder to see the real plot behind it. it's very short and i wish there was another bunch of episodes, but it leaves much to the imagination.

Zurataxx's avatar