The Vexations of a Shut-In Vampire Princess - Reviews

Alt title: Hikikomari Kyuuketsuki no Monmon

DreadArye's avatar
Jan 3, 2024

It was kind of cute but also kind of frustrating to watch. It seemed like they just repeated the same theme throughout the show.

The girl gets in trouble, they almost die, and vampire gets op and saves the day. And this happens over and over. As much as I would like to enjoy it I feel like they could have expanded on the main character more. Allowing her to stop forgetting her battles as much and become confident and independent over time.

Instead its just the same thing on repeat and it feels nether funny or satisifing near the end to watch her fight. I want to feel like she has made progress and bettered herself but its not what I feel at all.

xxjacobxx3's avatar
Jan 2, 2024

Sometimes the show is a lot of smiles and cuteness, but at other times it is boring/stupid/cringe. Its worth a watch, but don't get your hopes up. I had to start skipping around to get through it or I may have dropped it half way through.

Beth0410's avatar
Feb 12, 2024

The animation and artstyles was great. Some things seemed repeated as stated by others and fast paced with how quickly the army and others accepted her. Pretty good story as it does show some serious scenes but focuses more on comedy as you would expect by the title.

animeplanet0's avatar
Dec 21, 2023

This show is pretty fun but it's not something I would go out of my way to watch.