The Seven Deadly Sins: Dragon's Judgement - Reviews

Alt title: Nanatsu no Taizai: Fundo no Shinpan

EdtheRadical's avatar
Mar 8, 2021

If you have watched all the seasons so far you probably intend to watch this to completion. Sadly so far this season is a bit lacking.

I think the problems start with the last season where the plot becomes bit to complicated with new aspects to the universe being added every episode. In some ways you could say it is standard shonen (villain gets new power-->heroes get a new power to overcome that). Sadly, you lose the more interesting character developlment and banter between characters which made the early seasons great. They do add back stories for some of the characters but sometimes its bit shallow or othertimes just plain confusing and unrealistic.

Ultimately, I think this season doesn't have much new to add. The only real reason to watch it is to see this series to its end. (Hopefuly this is the last season!!)

ashdoxww's avatar
Feb 24, 2021

this season is not that nice

3.5/10 animation
MikeHoochie's avatar
May 1, 2021

Why is the animation getting worse and worse

Kaiten456's avatar
Apr 2, 2021

This is definetly a step up from kamigami no gekirin, but Studio deen just isn't up to the task. A-1 pictures did a good job with Nanatsu no taizai, nanatsi no taizai: imashime no fukkatsu and Nanatsu no taizai the movie: tenkuu no torawaretibo, but studio deen really fell the franchise off with nanatsu no taizai: kamigami no gekirin and now nanatsu no taizai: fundo no shinpan. I have to say, the story is good, it technically just follows the manga, the sound is really good, I love the OP so much as well as the outro. The characters feel just the same from the manga... But the animation... Oof. This is the same studio that did the original Fate: Stay/Night and KonoSuba, so maybe I was expecting too much from them as a whole, but this time is the same, a let down... Fight scenes feel bland, like a slideshow, and considering this is action shounen, fight scenes make up so much of the episode time meaning it is noticeable. I only have one problem: Studio deen can't pull off the fight scenes well and it is spoiling this once amazing shounen slowly, but surely, and that pains me considering this is one of the first shounen I got attatched to so much

gitsup's avatar
Mar 17, 2021

Not promising. Earlier seasons were gud.